Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A More Feminine Default Pose?

SlimShazbot

A simple request.

I'd like to see the female frames have a slightly more feminine default pose. I'm NOT asking for some stupid sultry n' sexxxy idle animation or some crap that looks out of place, unfitting, and insultingAnd to clarify, I am not saying a "feminine" pose is supposed to look dainty or some crap like that because that's just flat out not true. I'd just like something that matches the female skeleton a bit more.

Seeing as the default idle is excalibur's it looks fin on male tenno, but strange on female tenno. It's a male animation so it looks a bit too masculine on the female frames. So why not have a default idle for male frames and a default idle for female frames?

I personally don't care for either Nyx's noble or idle stance, so I resort to default, but as something that's bugged me since I started playing this game, her pose looks a little unnatural. I'd love to see this slightly tweaked. Thanks :D

Edited by SlimShazbot

I personally don't care for either Nyx's noble or idle stance, so I resort to default, but as something that's bugged me since I started playing this game, her pose looks a little unnatural. I'd love to see this slightly tweaked. Thanks :D

Conversely I find Nyx's noble stance to be fantastic.

Conversely I find Nyx's noble stance to be fantastic.

I think it looks horribly unnatural. It looks like she'd be physically uncomfortable to hold that pose for any length of time. Not to mention the atrocious throwing knife idle.

Not to bash your opinions, or even the devs that made it, its just my thought.

I think it looks horribly unnatural. It looks like she'd be physically uncomfortable to hold that pose for any length of time. Not to mention the atrocious throwing knife idle.

I'm with LoopStricken on this one.  I really like Nyx's noble idle, as well as her throwing knife idle.  In fact, they are probably my favorite idles in the game.  

If you want a somewhat feminine idle, I would suggest trying Saryn's noble mode.  Her stance screams: "I'm better than you, and we both know it.  How dare you stand in my presence without dropping to your knees and begging for my forgiveness."  (She's very haughty, in other words.)

I'm with LoopStricken on this one.  I really like Nyx's noble idle, as well as her throwing knife idle.  In fact, they are probably my favorite idles in the game.  

If you want a somewhat feminine idle, I would suggest trying Saryn's noble mode.  Her stance screams: "I'm better than you, and we both know it.  How dare you stand in my presence without dropping to your knees and begging for my forgiveness."  (She's very haughty, in other words.)

I guess I just can't agree with you :P

I really REALLY dislike Saryn's noble stance as well.

well, no pose is 100% like-able by everyone.

just suggest to the devs what kind of poses that u hope to see.

To be fair, I did :V

I'd just like to see a very neutral pose, like Excalibur's default, just more fitting for a female skeleton. No flourishes, or style, just plain and natural.

Edited by SlimShazbot

• 2 weeks later...

No, the Default pose is to be gender-neutral. It's for people who want the older style of Tenno that didn't personify themselves, they were just there to do a job. Giving the Default pose a personality like that will upset a lot of people. You have two different idles with every female to choose from that will give you all the "Feminine" you want.