Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The index, a world of stupid.

(PSN)Hellhound1637

Let's steal all the kills, all the points, but don't bank them. Huhuhu ya that's how you do it right? Rhino and umbra nothing else.  I stood on top of our goal and watched this player going up and down the map annihilating everything, but not going to the goal. Jumped in front of me and stole my points (why I stopped).On gold? Time ran out. We lost the investment.

I know you get a bonus for having extra, but only up to 15. This  isn't fornite where mentality is shoot n steal everything.

Go up 15 then bank, if your that good we can reach that 100 mark quick, and be on to the next.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, (PS4)Hellhound1637 said:

Let's steal all the kills, all the points, but don't bank them. Huhuhu ya that's how you do it right? Rhino and umbra nothing else.  I stood on top of our goal and watched this player going up and down the map annihilating everything, but not going to the goal. Jumped in front of me and stole my points (why I stopped).On gold? Time ran out. We lost the investment. 

I know you get a bonus for having extra, but only up to 15. This  isn't fornite where mentality is shoot n steal everything.

Go up 15 then bank, if your that good we can reach that 100 mark quick, and be on to the next.

Actually its 20 max.

20points gets a banking bonus of +10

Don't criticize other people when you don't know the mechanics yourself.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Actually its 20 max.

20points gets a banking bonus of +10

Don't criticize other people when you don't know the mechanics yourself.

Eh, if time runs out it is still a fail...

Pretty sure you should not let the timer run down under any circumstance.

First off where does the game tell you how many the max points to get the bonus. It doesn't, only that you CAN get A bonus. I asked and someone said 15, oh well. Get over it.

In that case it should be even faster to get to 100. 5 scores of 20 right? If each of us gets the 20 and banks, by the time the 4th guy has his 20 points the first guy should be able to bank again....right? Or am I misunderstanding the game mechanics again? Math funny how that works.

Someone did the math.  15 is the most efficient number to reach and then turn in to maximize your bonus vs time spent,  not taking into account how long it takes you to kill the progressively higher level enemies.   If you can kill fast get 15 then turn in.  If you are a very dps weak group, horde a bunch, cap a few to keep the timer up and hope everyone is on the same page.  They've even removed having to bring the timer back down after you win.  Its pretty easy now.

To be honest its not really worth making  a post about being frustrated by 1 players actions.   If everyone was always doing it and there where never any alternative play styles  available, I guess,  then I could see the point, but that isn't the case.