Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Suggestions

adribr

As far as Arbitrations are Concerned, my suggestion would be that every single planet have a node that has a "arbitration" alternative mode (which only unlocks after finishing all of the universe), and that each one of them is different, while having it so that there is a "arbitration alert" rotation, which affects one of them at a time, making it give better rewards and credit whenever a goal is hit, that would make it so that any arbitration type could be played at any given time, but it would still be better to do so at the alert currently specified, its pretty frustrating wanting to play some salvage or survival Arbitrations and get some endo, but the only one currently avaiable is interception-orokin or something along those lines. Mostly what i like doing in Warframe nowadays are the Very long survival and salvage missions, more especifically in Arbitrations so that i can get some endo with a side of the thrilling fear of death while im at it, so i think this addition would greatly improve the game's playability  and fun overall! Unlimiting the player's ability to make a choice torwards which mission to play.