Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decorating the Dojo

Buboniicus

Why is there no infested decorations? How cool would an infested Dojo look?

What tile sets / decorations / Rooms would you like to see added?

On another note I would like to see a launch bay / Hanger of some sort that allows you to see random clan members ships that are currently on the dojo.

Edited by Priamos
errors to topic and grammer

That's funny. I just thought the same thing.

I've been doing a large hall as sort of a faction display/museum. And I got to end and thought how the heck am I gonna add infested?

With some clever use of:

-Tenno large window

- those freaky plants that look like egg sacs 

- grineer soldier statues

- and strategically placed steam/fog

You can create a self contained stasis chamber as a place holder. It actually turned out awesome. Add some pipes and capacitor looking things and it looks legit. 

The idea of additional tilesets would be a good one. Tilesets to make the dojo apear more as a specific faction other than tenno or perhaps ways ways to add windows. Something I would like to see in particular is for DE to incorporate a type of wildlife terrarium decoration into the dojos. Similar to the ones in orb vallis with the verminks and aquariums in the orbiter, perhaps on a larger scale or various scales?

Imagine another room being a zoo of some sort that include aquariums, were you would  put hard to get creatures that appear on orb valis or plains of eidelon, or even a random mission.

Another room could be massive glass dome surrounded by space, were you could make a biosphere gardens or park.

Maybe a room designed as a pet play area were you could put your pets even.

Okay, can't think of anything else.

Edited by Priamos