Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De...

SynisterDoom

usually i'm the first one to jump to the defense of De... really i am if you look throgh my posts all this time im on DE's side but...

Damn DE... Damn... i just CANT see a halfway decent reason to make Nekros so damned hard to get.. i had the plat to get him but still. alot of peeps dont.. and alot of the new reworks were..well.. backwards! with the old armor system at least i could kill a grineer lancer with half a clip from my Grineer buster (strun wraith). but now its just.. no man.. no..

guy's your seriously screwing your player base here. basicly everything you said you were gonna do you didnt. scarves are plat only. Kenny G is a *@##$ and a half to get to, and just... this whole update seems to be almost entirely unaccessable without plat! 

and it really hurts my feelings because jeez man.. like the whole player base feels really close to the dev team, and we really like you guy;s! you seem like really neat people! . i've always  hated and ylled at and made fun of people who say warframe is pay to win 

i mean it isnt still but.... holy S#&$.... if you dont pay you better not have a job, go to school, or have a bladder if oyu want any of this new content withint a reasonable amount of time!

usually i'm the first one to jump to the defense of De... really i am if you look throgh my posts all this time im on DE's side but...

Damn DE... Damn... i just CANT see a halfway decent reason to make Nekros so damned hard to get.. i had the plat to get him but still. alot of peeps dont.. and alot of the new reworks were..well.. backwards! with the old armor system at least i could kill a grineer lancer with half a clip from my Grineer buster (strun wraith). but now its just.. no man.. no..

guy's your seriously screwing your player base here. basicly everything you said you were gonna do you didnt. scarves are plat only. Kenny G is a $#*(@ and a half to get to, and just... this whole update seems to be almost entirely unaccessable without plat! 

and it really hurts my feelings because jeez man.. like the whole player base feels really close to the dev team, and we really like you guy;s! you seem like really neat people! . i've always  hated and ylled at and made fun of people who say warframe is pay to win 

i mean it isnt still but.... holy S#&$.... if you dont pay you better not have a job, go to school, or have a bladder if oyu want any of this new content withint a reasonable amount of time!

Agreed with you there, Pal.

My problem with it as a whole is you either play the game and grind through a wall of boredom(key word PLAY the game) or you pay plat. TO play the game to get the new content means to be bored to death not to mention the stamina system and all the other ninja nerfs that seem to be popping up.

A wall of boredom to get people to pay cash is the wrong way to make a game. I feel like I am being punished for playing not for not paying.

Not only that.. they make this entire beautiful tileset.. and then lock it away. WHY? Why would you do that? At leats let us do the basic missions for free dammit, now I'm supposed to grind the old content (AGAIN) with a few different weapons just to have a shot at even experiencing the new one?

It's the void all over again... and I already refuse to farm Void any further. This was supposed to make up for that.. and you do the same bloody mistake.

My god.. I just.. F***

*leaves the room*

Edited by LocoWithGun