Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon renewal bugging itself when interfered with by nullifiers and the skaty bois

ThisRandomFellow

So after playing oberon prime for a while i noticed that instead of the renewal ability being turned off when being interefered with by the nullifiers or the "skaty bois", it stays "active" but it doesnt actually heal. This means that if i as oberon prime walk into a nullifyer, nor me or my teammates will recieve any healing untill i turn renewal off and on again. Im honestly not sure if this is a feature or a bug, since it might be supposed to be a "stunning" feature that would stun the healing for x amounts of time and then turn itself on again, but we have yet to experience renewal working again, even though it still shows as active. experienced this on multiple levels with mulitple different warframe allies. I have not tried this with normal oberon.

• 1 month later...

While it is possible that this actually a bug and not poor ability mechanic design, as it is, this trouble you are having is likely just that; poor design that needs to be changed.
The active ability is located at the point of origin (wherever you activated the ability). What you have on Oberon is just the buff from Renewal, if the nullifiers walk over the field of healing, the ability is disabled. However, if Oberon or your allies with the buff walk through the nullifier's bubble it's just the buff that's disabled. 

For more details, check out the thread -> [[Oberon]] Changes to Renewal