Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Human Khora / Warframe Fanart

Debbysheen

F L A W L E S S

"Human Khora" / Warframe Fanart

(one of the reasons i had started play warframe, a warframe that can have 2 KITTIES!?!, sign me up!)

(it's a practice, so it look not so finished 😕 )

DyiAKJRW0AA-Ioz.jpg:large

Process video: 

thanks guys for your support! love you all ❤️❤️ 

• Like 5

hace 3 horas, (PS4)Viveeeh dijo:

Very pretty, I like the cyan energy colour you chose! Also, the Venari earring is a nice detail 😊

thanks! i used her base colors, and i need to put venari somewhere, i want it to paint her as well, but the poses was kinda awkward haha, mybe i'll do "realistic" venari in the future hahaha

En 13/2/2019 a las 8:31, Spikey844 dijo:

A beautiful piece of artwork. I absolutely love it.

I must ask, will you do any more like this for other warframes? I'd be fascinated to see your takes on them.

i have done garuda, mesa prime (but garuda follows more this line https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xzJ8Em ) and i will do more in the future :3

• Like 1

Love your Garuda artwork! Especially the hairstyle, it's on point, very much like the helmet. ❤️

She's Valkyr's big sister? Well, I can't deny the similarity. I like to think Khora is the lovechild of Valkyr and Harrow. They have a nice family going on there 😁

But I couldn't find Mesa... There's a lot of stuff at your site, got lost. Love the big eyed kitten though!