The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashes after recent updates

Markus_B_Attila

It began like a week or two ago.

When I enter plains of eidolon / try to repeat the sacrifice quest / start cleaning cache in the launcher / try to check the cache in the launcher or sometimes just in the middle of the game it freezes the whole pc or just instantly shows me the crash report.

Tried to reinstall the game - no results. 

P.s. Frotuna actually works even better than before. 

I've been having a similar issue recently, will play the game for a bit, maybe 30 minutes to an hour and then the game will crash. Have tried messing with graphics settings, reinstalling drivers and the game, and nothing really helps so far.

It may sound strange but it shows me not this one. It just opens my browser with "hardware fail" page. In good case. In bad case it just freezes the whole pc and I cant do anythig. (even if I just started my pc) Don't know what's the reason because nothing changed in my pc configuration or got problems. (Or if I had some it worked ok with them before this stuff started happening).

Edited by Markus_B_Attila

2 hours ago, Markus_B_Attila said:

It may sound strange but it shows me not this one. It just opens my browser with "hardware fail" page. In good case. In bad case it just freezes the whole pc and I cant do anythig. (even if I just started my pc) Don't know what's the reason because nothing changed in my pc configuration or got problems. (Or if I had some it worked ok with them before this stuff started happening).

Oh alright. In that case can you please send us a support ticket with some logs taken from your launcher?
You can send us a support ticket here.
The log files can be found by following the picture below.

Thanks!

GetLogs.png.61be89698173c0efcb38159fb55042a2.png

Edited by [DE]Linkski

In what tech support article I  should send it?

21 час назад, [DE]Linkski сказал:

Oh alright. In that case can you please send us a support ticket with some logs taken from your launcher?
You can send us a support ticket here.
The log files can be found by following the picture below.

Thanks!

GetLogs.png.61be89698173c0efcb38159fb55042a2.png

Might help to know what specs your computer have. CPU? Graphics? RAM? Motherboard? PSU?

Try stress testing programs like Prime95 (CPU) that checks for errors, or a simple FurMark (GPU) although there are better GPU stress test programs that I haven't tried yet. Maybe run both CPU and GPU stress test at the same time to test power supply unit (PSU). This will be good to try to figure out which one is the problem.