The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Vault Exit Is Broken

Haldos

3 other players and I were just in a derelict map. Looks amazing. We decided to explore and found what seemed to be a vault like room with 3 doors. We pressed the switch and proceeded. Entering the new room we were greeted to a large gap with a vent towards the center. We all tried to use it to get higher and failed. The bottom of the room is some sort of slope has a fan because we instantly started sliding back at a very fast rate. We finally stop at a flight of stairs that leads to a door, obviously being a "You didn't do so well, back to the start" sort of thing but the problem is the door wouldn't open. It remained with the regular red lights and we could not proceed. We slide our way back up the slope to try and find another way out but ultimately we could not. One person managed to get out but fell through the map and got stuck that way. Ultimately we got frustrated and quit.

I apologize that I only have a picture of the staircase leading up to the door.

ofdapk.jpg

Stay away from the vaults, guys. It's not worth losing that Golem coordinate like we did.

I just had this same issue but the door in your screenshot was green for me, but would still not open.  Very frustrating since I had finished the mission and was just exploring.  I managed to wall run/jump up a level but clipped through the terrain and got stuck floating in space.  The wall clipping I can understand, but how do you not test to make sure doors work correctly, very dissapointed.

Same here, 2 runs and the second almost got to waste. The second time one of us just waited out so at least we can complete the run. Also the map is bugged as hell not only the door. You can also drop below the map. And it's no funny do a run and go to hell just by a bugged map. So as a suggestion don't ever push the button on that room just get out of that hell.

Yep, did this room 3 times now. 

First time got nowhere near the end in time and the exit door stayed blue but did not open (nor did the side doors).

Second time I got to the end in time - and got trolled by the amazing lack of loot there compared to similar (but easier) normal void rooms.  Exit door opened fine on this run.

Third attempt I clipped and got stuck on a bit of geometry, took ages to get myself unhooked so failed the timed part.  Exit door blue but not open. Don't want to quit - got some great mods on this run :(.

All missions capture.  Second and third room on same map, one before capturing the spy, one after capture.

Lots of bugs all over this room, but the rest of the tile-set is lovely!