Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San Design - Validate Tool - for SB Player and SB Painter (check and adjust your pbr diffuse values on the fly)

HitsuSan

Hey there!

Today i want to share with all the tennogen professionals and new aspiring 3d artists a tool that i've developed in the past 4-5 months and that we are using internally at HSD.

Validate is a procedural filter and adjustment tool that you use in SB Painter or SB Player(Free) that will show you whether there is any problem with your diffuse and metallic map for your warframe related 3d work (tennogen and everything else) by showing you!

Also you can make adjustments on the fly to tweak your entire model in seconds which is pretty useful if you have to correct something very quickly 🙂

iXk1kKD.gif

The tool comes with a lot of visualization modes, included one that will show you if your model is getting the colors correctly from the tintmap and one that will tell you if your metallics are muddy or things like that (check the documentation to see what i'm talking about).

So what does this mean?

Well hopefully this tool will be useful for everybody involved in the business of making new content for Warframe, maybe even ease up the work for DE to check if all the tennogen submissions are technically correct but especially for the users cause now artists are not allowed to screw up anymore because...

...i'm giving it to you for Free!

I've been called crazy by quite a few people for this ^^" but i believe in helping out, especially for a Game, a Developer and of course a Community that has given me so much in the past years 🙂 (donations are still welcome if you feel inclined though, i'll buy some more tea for the long nights when i'm making new tennogen stuff with that)

So go and grab it, test it out and let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions how to improve it!

Download Link: https://gumroad.com/l/hsd_validate

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SpiralViper said:

Thanks so much for making this! I'm a bit confused which software it's for, is it Substance Painter?

It can be used in Substance Painter as a filter or in Substance Player (which is a free software) as a stand alone program, all the step by step instructions are inside the package 🙂

5 hours ago, Valiant said:

Sounds interesting (not that I know anything about it) but still decent. Hopefully DE will use it and find it helpful.

Anybody can 🙂 If you ever wanted to try to do some tennogen content this will help you to not screw up the textures, all free.

• 2 weeks later...