Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One year later: Time for an ember rework

PortalsFTW

3 minutes ago, Arcira said:

You are probably refering to the duration of Accelerant? Cast -> Mass Vitrify -> look at number -> cast -> Accelerant -> cast -> Mass Vitrify ->  look at number - > compare -> wait -> repeat.

That was a total brain fart on my side. If you can, test it with other fire abilities from Nezha or Chroma. Otherwise its either a bug or false information on wiki.

On 2019-02-10 at 7:52 AM, Hypernaut1 said:

This all amounts to people pouting because they cant dance on top of an objective with max range WoF. Because other than that, it didnt make or break an Ember player. Its CC was never something to build an Ember around.

This is not people asking if ember's 4 can be buffed to nuke the map while AFK. This is people asking for a REWORK to her kit, especially her four, to bring ember up to par with other warframes. Such a rework could only make her more interactive considering the way world on fire works now.

• Like 1

On 2019-02-09 at 5:36 PM, Xzorn said:

I think she would be overall okay if they simply reverted those WoF changes. It was obviously a nerf and not a buff.

While it is true that she is in desperate need of a buff (or as you suggest an un-nerf), I don't think reverting WOF to how it was is the way to go. The way the ability works was far too afk before, so I understand why DE had to change it. The problem is that the change that DE made was poorly conceived and obviously rushed out. It was not the rework that was needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Another devstream, another mainline. Yet again, no mention of reworks for frames that need them like vauban, wukong, ember and nyx (who already got a sub par rework). If DE can pump out a completely new warframe every couple of months, why can't they improve the pre-existing ones?