Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna is a hot mess, lots of bugs.

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

I dont even know how to begin to describe everything.

-Screwed up melee weapon graphics in arsenal/in battle. (katana zaw, jat kitteg,  others??)

-Enter/Exit K-drive/archwing mode bugs.   If you only have secondary+melee and then have a Tranq gun out and switch to archwing it auto-equips secondary wep.  If u switch to tranq while in AW mode it breaks controls of AW.   Dismounting K-drive can break player movement animations AND disable guns/melee. (ur warframe goes stiff like paper doll mode).   My warframe goes stiff at beginning of missions to for no reason. 

-Just was working on Vox Solaris standing,  turned in 2 profit toroids for 12k standing.  Went out with a sqaud and farmed crappy toroids.  Came back to hand them in and my standing cap was not listed.   I tried anyways because my cap is 21k,  it worked.  But i still cant see my daily limit.

-profit taker fight the gear wheel/weapon swap key becomes EXTREMELY unresponsive.  For example it will take 4-5 attempts at clicking on my Atmosphere gun icon before it actually does looooong animation.   Once I have atmo gun out triangle button/weapon swap stops working.   I have to go back into gear wheel to remove atmo gun..

-I have 2 atmo guns.  Imp Vandal and Velocitus.   The game keeps switching it to velocitus in my armory even though I have gone in and equiped Imp Vandal multiple times. (not to my archwing,  to my atmo gun slot).   Its switched it back from one day to the next and it switches it back as I change warframe loadouts like going from garuda to rhino.

-Problem carrying datamass in phase 2 of profit-taker.  I have primary/melee, no secondary.  AFTER i grab Datamass at the end of phase 2 I try to jump into my Itzsal archwing and 100% everytime I will chuck the datamass on the ground.  I have carried it no problem w/ Elly?  Archwing.  I can carry it fine w/ K-drive.   It seems to be issue with Itzal.

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN