Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Limit Mission Failures on Solo Missions?

CitricComet

Question

What is up with having a time limit mission failure on a solo mission?  And why... why would you only give me 2 seconds from notifying me about the 'imminent mission failure' until I am ejected from the mission?  

This seems utterly ridiculous.  There needs to be a better notification and warning system for this type of thing.  1-2 second warning is atrocious. 

I mean, it is not like I was in-active.  I had completed the mission objective, performed 2 of 3 luna puzzles, searched the entire map for luna-pitchers and crates and was just about to finish 3 puzzle when BAM: "imminent mission failure" pops up on the screen & literally a second later - ejected from mission, do not pass go, no rewards for you.  I mean crap!  What is up with that?  I probably could have made it to extraction in 15 seconds or less....

really distasteful.

3 answers to this question

Can you give more details? Sounds like you were running a mission on Lua and was just exploring all the rooms. What mission was it? What was the mission objective? Unless there is a bug, you should only get a mission failure if your objective dies, you fail to rescue the target in time, or you died and did not have any more revives left. I don't believe you get mission fail for inactivity or anything of the sort. 

I had a similar problem on Lua, trying to complete one of the puzzles. It took a ridiculous amount of time, I just didn't want to give up. But I had more than enough time to extract after I got the time limit warning (not sure it was 30 mins, but definitely not seconds). This is clearly a bug, I would post it in the Bugs section, with much more details (as Deathshot said).