Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Details

Lazarow

So I see Mesa Prime is very prime looking like VERY overdone and stuff with prime details. I am not complaining but I wonder if any prime details should carry to other skins like tennogens and such. I'll give an example, ember prime armor for shoulders works on regular ember skin. frost prime armor works with regular frost skin. They are changable from Attachements. But there is Rhino Prime and when I change to his Rubedo Plated skin he still has the shoulderpads, while they cannot be unequiped from attachements and do not appear there the attachement goes over the prime detail, but this seems to only work with this one skin.

So my question is are there primes that keep some prime details even without the prime skin equiped, but details that do not appear in attachements(like on Rhino prime)

11 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

You can toggle details on and off for all Primes using TennoGen skins, if that's what you're asking.

Thats not what I was asking. I am asking if there are any details on a primed warframe that remains when a skin is changed. Like the Rhino Rubedo Plated skin of Rhino Prime keeps the shoulderpads from the Prime model. And the shoulderpads only remain on the rubedo skin no other skin has them

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

1 minute ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

Thats not what I was asking. I am asking if there are any details on a primed warframe that remains when a skin is changed. Like the Rhino Rubedo Plated skin of Rhino Prime keeps the shoulderpads from the Prime model. And the shoulderpads only remain on the rubedo skin no other skin has them 

Ah! That's because those skins are texture overrides instead of using their own mesh. Immortal Skins enter this category too -- unfortunately, we only have up to Mirage. Limbo and Mesa will be up next if they keep making them to come through Baro though!