Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Sentinel/Beast/Moa works best with Ivara?

StarMoral

Question

While I love my Shade, Ivara makes the poor little guy kind of pointless. I've been using Helios more with the intention of getting his Simaris Augment, basically giving myself a portable Banshee Sonar,  but I have yet too get the Rep for it.

EDIT: To note why Shade is pointless for my Ivara, I have a full Efficiency build on her. I'm basically invisble the whole game, leaving my Shade to only offer Ambush. While I love that mod, I think the poor guy needs switched out.

So, I ask you, my fellow Tenno, which Sentinel/Beast/Moa would work best with everyone's favorite invisible mushroom with a gun, Ivara?

Edited by StarMoral

3 answers to this question

My Smeeta goes with me 99% of the time since Fetch was put in game, you can probably figure out why by the name 😂. Only time I take something else, it's usually Prisma Shade for Fortuna bounties or Helios for any time something new is in game to get some scans. I don't take my kavat to Fortuna bounties because of the chance of a spy bounty. Void mode doesn't cloak pets and I had alarms set more times than not because of it.

I tried MOA's when the thing actually hacked consoles in spy missions, but since that doesn't work anymore I have no reason to use those anymore.

Edit: Even with Ivara, I take my Smeeta in the hopes of getting an affinity charm and that I have a weapon I'm leveling. Undetected vault can give some pretty good affinity to a weapon being leveled if the right charm procs.

Gv3YWkr.jpg

Edited by --Brandt--

2 minutes ago, CyberPrimate said:

I choose Sahasa Kubrow. It will dig up energy orbs for you.

Also the Mecha set can be very powerful with her if you utilize slash procs : 

https://youtu.be/7UwStfL6LyY

Hunter Munitions on both Artemis Bow, Vector, and my Glaive has a pretty good chance to slash my enemies. The only thing that won't proc slash is my Catchmoon. 

I do have a Kubrow, so I'll have to see if he helps!