The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, Please before you add any more content or skins...

chopshop212

I type this as I wait for my public group to finish a kuva survival. I am stuck in an endless loop of falling. Unstuck won't work and I can't leave without quitting the game and possibly losing the 7.2K of kuva farmed so far.

My request is simple, please fix all the errors, bugs, and issues in the game before you add anything new.

These things have been reported many times and can be found many places throughout the forums.

I have been playing for about 500 days and not one person in any of the groups (about 11) that I have been a part of remains. They like/love parts of the game but the bugs combined with the grind is intolerable to them.

The bugs coupled with such things like getting stuck on corners or getting stuck between a walkway and a wall while turning a corner in the Kuva fortress is not fun to someone who is chasing an exit waypoint that keeps changing.

What's left to say?

It's a S#&$ situation i agree. The problem is that actually fixing every single bug is not just a bad strategy for a live service game, it's literally impossible. 

No program ever is 100% bug free. What DE tries to do is fix the most pressing issues and the one that can be reprodiced reliably all the while keeping up with updates. 

I fully agree it sucks balls, the point is your best bet is forcing a crash to have a WAR code to send, make a bug report, get your EE log file etc.