Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEW WEAPON: dual arm blades

Gamerovertron

These are a type of blade that strap onto your arm and when you attack with them you move your arm either up or in a cross motion. It's attack when you hold E would be to move both arms at once in a cross motion to pickup the enemy dealing 50 puncture damage and then reverse that motion dealing 50 slash damage and toss the enemy down dealing an extra 100 impact damage. now stats

stats: mastery 8, attack speed 1.55, channeling damage 1.5, block resist 10%, 10 impact, 30 puncture, 45 slash, crit chance 20%, crit multiplier 2x, status chance 40%, slam attack 100, slide attack 300, wall attack 350, polarity: 2 Madurai.

found on corpus mission past Saturn. 

Edited by Gamerovertron

3 hours ago, Gamerovertron said:

no those are hand blades. The blades i am talking about are blades that strap to the arms from below the wrist to the elbow

Oooooh you mean like the toothpicks they use in assassins creed hahaha. Yeh uh, sad to say they wont? Or its kinda a longshot for them to create those? cos of fang prime or any other dual wield weapon thats small. But if u wanna feel like it, try using a tekko, my tekko can do red crits and pwn sortie lvl grineers like chuck norris through butter. But this is just me anyways. Its an awesome idea tho. Id love using one whit my koga ash 😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

You could expand on this and design a Tonfa with the unique ability to grab/ragdoll enemies as it's charged attack, due to the front of it being effectively a pair of forks.

Lol you had the same idea as mine the ends of them would be extra sharp forks xD. if i knew how to design things then i would so make this into a tonfa blade that does not have a handle and is just strapped to your arm.

5 hours ago, Gamerovertron said:

Lol you had the same idea as mine the ends of them would be extra sharp forks xD. if i knew how to design things then i would so make this into a tonfa blade that does not have a handle and is just strapped to your arm.

It would be easier just to make it another Tonfa. We have too many weapon types that are in dire need of more weapons in their category (glances at machete, scythe, staff, nikana, shield-sword, nunchaku, etc... categories, which have been neglected).