Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orikin Outcast Operater Headpiece WIP (first model for workshop)!)

Hello, I've been interested in making something for the workshop for a while, and although I'm a bit worried about all of the requirements needed, I want to take it step by step to make sure I learn it all!
Wanted to start by making an Operator headpiece, something inspired by the halo masks/covers on the Corrupted enemies, though I'm not sure if the halo part should be broken or not. It might make it more fitting for story reasons, but at the moment just been shaping the model for a start.

d518ad2d74.jpg02e0a9800b.jpg

4 hours ago, Minion135 said:

It looks sort of like the mind control devices used by Orokin Towers on the Corrupted. 😮

I think thats the point, plus S/He did state that.

10 hours ago, StrangeSentinel said:

Hello, I've been interested in making something for the workshop for a while, and although I'm a bit worried about all of the requirements needed, I want to take it step by step to make sure I learn it all!
Wanted to start by making an Operator headpiece, something inspired by the halo masks/covers on the Corrupted enemies, though I'm not sure if the halo part should be broken or not. It might make it more fitting for story reasons, but at the moment just been shaping the model for a start.

You should make it look cracked or withered down actually .....with the addition of making the colors less vibrant/pale/faded to show that it is not functional anymore. Hope this really goes somewhere, keep it up 😄

Edited by W1z4Rd_G04t720

On 2019-02-21 at 2:02 PM, StrangeSentinel said:

d518ad2d74.jpg02e0a9800b.jpg

i like the concept but it should be much bigger than that

9 hours ago, StrangeSentinel said:

4c229480cc.jpg  

Update to the model, added broken parts to it (planning to add other scuffs and such in its normal/texture) , and made it larger as well!

i hope there will be a broken and unbroken version to choose from

• 2 weeks later...