Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different Nekros Abilities Please?

Entrati-Councilman

I really love the new Nekro frame but I find his abilities a bit lacking. For example, his Ult should be something different, something like Rhinos iron skin but covering Nekro in a shroud of darkness allowing your to walk through enemies killing/damaging them and gaining a small amount of health. Even though his current Ult is fantastic, the way it is now I don't believe it should be an Ult. I feel like it should be his 2nd or 3rd ability. His current 2nd and 3rd abilities seem useless to me, I think they should have been more along the lines of being able to siphon health from the dead to heal yourself and nearby allies or creating a toxic field causing a good amount of damage to enemies in the field.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION DON'T FREAK OUT I LOVE NEKRO!!!!

his 3rd ability is anything but useless for people who are new or nubs..  ^^^

if you can get the time to farm all the S#&$ for necro and you're at the end game.. then most of the stuff that you get like ammo a few mods maybe and a few resources (they drop like candy now) are complete crap.

his 3rd ability is anything but useless for people who are new or nubs..  ^^^

if you can get the time to farm all the S#&$ for necro and you're at the end game.. then most of the stuff that you get like ammo a few mods maybe and a few resources (they drop like candy now) are complete crap.

So I'm a nub for not having hours and hours to grind away? I like Necro's Desecrate because I have a job, among other responsibilities. I can only spare maybe 1 to 2 hours a day for play. Desecrate is great for people like me that don't have an infinite amount of time to waste. Just because we don't have the time doesn't make us newbs or nubs.

So I'm a nub for not having hours and hours to grind away? I like Necro's Desecrate because I have a job, among other responsibilities. I can only spare maybe 1 to 2 hours a day for play. Desecrate is great for people like me that don't have an infinite amount of time to waste. Just because we don't have the time doesn't make us newbs or nubs.

But should it really be an ability? I think everyone should have something like that, not just those who have Nekros like you and myself.

None of his abilities function that well, he has a gimped slash dash, a gimped chaos, a really gimped whatever the heck desecrate is and an ultra buggy ulti.

Its like lazy game devin' 101 was a required course for the Necros creators, it's a shame to waste the art and animation guys work on this.

PErsonally I think Terrify should be tweaked a little to make the enemies freeze and start cowering in terror, and any enemies who enter the miasma/energy cloud experience the same effect. This could be ungodly useful on defense missions, namely the higher tiered ones.

Desecrate should be removed completely and replaced with a more offensive ability such as:

Life Drain, the first idea before it was changed to Desecrate

Reaper Matrix - An enemy tagged by this ability will suffer continuous damage (X% for Y seconds), if they are killed before the timer runs out, it spreads to the next nearest enemy within Z radius. Additionally, if that enemy dies before the timer runs out, the ability will spread to TWO more enemies, and so on for a maximum of 5 times.