Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave as an experienced player

SpycrabSurprise

21 минуту назад, SpycrabSurprise сказал:

Right off the bat I'm rather skeptical of Nightwave. One insultingly easy daily objective, the weekly ones can be completed in at most 2-3 days, and absolutely nothing in-between. Also, am I expected to go through this stuff for 6-8 weeks to get an Umbra Forma?

I'm rather skeptical of your post. Is it yes, I'm happy or no, I'm not happy ?
My thoughts on current objectives - they favor players with a lot of free time, so those who have full time jobs or ocupied by other things just got a middle finger here.

Edited by Unibot
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Unibot said:

I'm rather skeptical of your post. Is it yes, I'm happy or no, I'm not happy ?
My thoughts on current objectives - they favor players with a lot of free time, so those who have full time jobs or ocupied by other things just got a middle finger here.

I'll throw in my 2c. 

Personally, not happy that Umbra Forma is even a thing, defeats the point of them having high polarity counts if you can just slap a custom forma on it, even if it's limited.  In the end, it removes the consequences that umbra builds had - and instead brings us to a new level of power creep that to be 'the best you can be' you need umbra stuff, and for that, this new forma type.

Just another level of powercreep we didn't need in a game that casts non-meta weapons and frames to the wayside.

Not to mention other things that kind of take away from the game I feel.

Giving large amounts of kuva (20k) is nice. But I think those should be the quantities we get in sortie and could also be rewards for special kuva challenges on the roaming fortress, rather than taking players away from that (kuva fortress, kuva farming in general) and making them do easy challenges to get that kuvia.

Then we have arcane energize, kind of surprised me when I seen that. On one hand, I think it's nice to be able to get arcanes (even highest tier ones) from something other than eidolons. On the other hand, making a sought after item like this an easy to get reward makes me wonder what warframe will look like in the future.  

Shame really.

Edited by Tinklzs

I feel like I'm not really being understood here. My main point is that for those who do have free time, you get 10 fairly basic tasks each week, and when you're done... What now? Just sit around waiting for more, and do the painfully simple daily ones. What I thought/hoped Nightwave would be would be a steady stream of alerts like the old system, but with standardized rewards so nobody was missing out by logging in at any given time. This system is rather biased against those who do play a lot.

• Like 2