The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Was The Last Time You Walked Through A Mission?

Humongous_Koi

The stamina nerf was a bit too much of a nerf. I wouldn't mind nerfing it a bit as people were swifting through whole maps in a matter of seconds but this nerf took it too far. Some of these maps require running toward a target and the shorter those time periods are the more fun the player will have. That said swifting through maps too quickly isn't the answer as well.

IMO, nerf the nerf a bit and it should be fine.

The problem with this is that there's nothing to do in missions aside from your objective. The biggest thing you can do aside from going straight for your objective is opening crates and cabinets for resources. The levels are boring and there's nothing to do in them aside from go from point A to point B so it makes no sense to slow down the game to "enjoy the levels".

Put on stamina mods.

Problem solved.

The game is easy, you dont need to load every stat mod in the world.

I havent use shield mods in a looooooong time.

This is a run-and-gun game so run-and-gun.

The only time you need shield or vitality mods are for frames with low stats in those fields or running super high content where one hit takes you down.

I shouldn't NEED to use mods to make a playstyle viable.

LOL! Do you even..... i mean, seriously.

Every SINGLE mod in the game make a playstyle possible, dude.

That's what mods do....

No, they ENHANCE a playstyle. Want to use energy? You can do it pretty well without mods like flow, streamline, or focus, but it's better with the mods.

Want to run in missions? Can't happen unless you equip a bunch of stamina mods.

See the difference?

edit: by "run" I mean, more than 5 seconds, pause, run for 5, pause, run for 5, etc.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

No, they ENHANCE a playstyle. Want to use energy? You can do it pretty well without mods like flow, streamline, or focus, but it's better with the mods.

Want to run in missions? Can't happen unless you equip a bunch of stamina mods.

See the difference?

Whatever you want to call it, it's the same exact point.

No, it's not. Open your eyes for once, sheesh. They made a bad change.

It's the same thing. Seriously, you could do "pretty well" with a straight up 150 with Volt or Saryn? I'm the dude who doesnt care about min/maxing and i say that 150 doesn't cover you with the amount of enemies in the game now. Maybe below 15? Which is what,  up to Earth?

BTW, i am not a rusher so this change didnt really affect me all that much...so there is nothing to open. Hek, for some reason now i actually end up in front of the team some how. It's weird. I guess because i learned to drive slow i learned how to travel efficiently through the level and learned the quicker routes.

It's the same thing. Seriously, you could do "pretty well" with a straight up 150 with Volt or Saryn? I'm the dude who doesnt care about min/maxing and i say that 150 doesn't cover you with the amount of enemies in the game now. Maybe below 15? Which is what,  up to Earth?

BTW, i am not a rusher so this change didnt really affect me all that much...so there is nothing to open. Hek, for some reason now i actually end up in front of the team some how. It's weird. I guess because i learned to drive slow i learned how to travel efficiently through the level and learned the quicker routes.

You mean you're a bad player who walked everywhere and didn't utilize the movement mechanics that were given to you and now you are happy that those who are good at the game have to stoop to your level?

If they want us to stop and look around they need to give us something to look at, not cut off our legs.

Give us reasons to kill more enemies, give us reasons to explore alternate paths.

Instead they added ANOTHER material sink and slowed down the game.

Give us ship supply rooms, armories, and labs to raid for large bundles of free gear that is far off the beaten path. And make it a lil more obvious that the map splits somehow. Seriously I know I've found paths that branch off, but it took way to long to actually realize those paths exist.

No, it's not. As long as you don't mash 4, 150 energy is a decent amount, plus you can easily refill with the new energy consumables + orbs that drop everywhere. However, you can't do that with stamina, you can run for 5 seconds, then slow jog, then run for 5 seconds, slow jog, etc.

The change was bad, most people agree. If they want people to take it slow, they should have given an incentive to slow down, not kneecap us because they want us to go slow.

You don't have to be a rusher to see this was a stupid change. If you explore everything, you won't notice much of a change, but if you DON'T explore everything, you will notice a change, especially on phobos/void tile sets.

No, it's not. As long as you don't mash 4, 150 energy is a decent amount, plus you can easily refill with the new energy consumables + orbs that drop everywhere. However, you can't do that with stamina, you can run for 5 seconds, then slow jog, then run for 5 seconds, slow jog, etc.

I love that you try to prove your point by using a new game mechanic just implemented yesterday. Hilarious.

So you could do "pretty well" in the higher planets with just 150 energy?

You must be some sort of tactical genius. Why are this isnt genius brain applying this power to the new movement mechanic?

You don't have to be a rusher to see this was a stupid change. If you explore everything, you won't notice much of a change, but if you DON'T explore everything, you will notice a change, especially on phobos/void tile sets.

That's sort of a rusher is, init?

Running by stuff?

You just basically said that  rusher would notice the change.

And, yes, this seem to be the folks complaining about this.

I love that you try to prove your point by using a new game mechanic just implemented yesterday. Hilarious.

So you could do "pretty well" in the higher planets with just 150 energy?

You must be some sort of tactical genius. Why are this isnt genius brain applying this power to the new movement mechanic?

Pretty well in higher planets? Eh, maybe. Depends on the frame, some are weaker than other obviously, or better than others at certain things, but here's your logic's flaw.

The tiles don't get longer or harder as the level rises.The tile stays the same, no extra space is added. WOAH.

I should be able to run a decent amount no matter what the level is, and I shouldn't feel like I was kneecapped when I try to move at a decent speed.

The stamina change sucks. Get over it. They'll revert it soon.

That's sort of a rusher is, init?

Running by stuff?

You just basically said that  rusher would notice the change.

And, yes, this seem to be the folks complaining about this.

No... Just because you don't explore every stupid nook and cranny, doesn't mean you're a rusher. That's the dumbest logic I've ever heard. Anyone who tries to move through the level at a decent pace will notice the change.

The first few runs after update 10, I didn't mind the slow pace too much. 1 day later, I am beginning to hate this game.  I never was the guy that runs ahead of everybody and screws over his team, I actually hated that guy, but this is no solution to that problem.  DE needs to fix this soon or they will lose a sizable amount of their player base.  This is actually the first thing I've ever felt the need to complain about on the forums.  It's a game-breaker for me.

Pretty well in higher planets? Eh, maybe. Depends on the frame, some are weaker than other obviously, or better than others at certain things, but here's your logic's flaw.

The tiles don't get longer or harder as the level rises.The tile stays the same, no extra space is added. WOAH.

I should be able to run a decent amount no matter what the level is, and I shouldn't feel like I was kneecapped when I try to move at a decent speed.

The stamina change sucks. Get over it. They'll revert it soon.

Wait, "the logic flaw" is that some frames can handle some situation better?

Guess what.... there are some frame that are faster than others! HAHAHHAH!!!

DISCUSSION OVAAAAAAHHHH!!

WHOOP-WHOOPP, PULL OVER THAT &#! IS TOO FAT!

WHOOP-WHOOP!

No... Just because you don't explore every stupid nook and cranny, doesn't mean you're a rusher. That's the dumbest logic I've ever heard. Anyone who tries to move through the level at a decent pace will notice the change.

So define a rusher in your eyes.

And i move at a decent pace, isnt that much of a difference.

Wait, "the logic flaw" is that some frames can handle some situation better?

Guess what.... there are some frame that are faster than others! HAHAHHAH!!!

DISCUSSION OVAAAAAAHHHH!!

WHOOP-WHOOPP, PULL OVER THAT &#! IS TOO FAT!

WHOOP-WHOOP!

Speed really doesn't matter to me (speed, as in sprint speed), what matters to me is the ability to keep moving if I want to, not stopping because my frame has asthma, or forgot to do any cardio. and you're right, discussion over, we, the people who hate the change, win! Mostly because DE has said they'll be looking at it.

So define a rusher in your eyes.

And i move at a decent pace, isnt that much of a difference.

"rusher": ignores everything but the objective, then sprints to the extraction, sprints past containers/enemies. You know, that type of toxic gameplay.