Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf of Saturn 6 Animator Ayatan Act: feedback

I don't think this Act fits at all with the design. It is way to RNG dependent, especially for the 3000 rep it gives. Every other act (that we've seen so far) has been something that the player can go out and do very intentionally with minimal Randomness. Ayatan statues are rare drops that are also harder to find. We have one guaranteed statue a WEEK from Maroo, yet this quest is asking us to socket 5 statues? On a good week I can get 2-3 statues. 
Also at 3000 standing:
Complete 8 Eidolon Plains bounties
Complete 9 Invasion Missions
Complete 3 capture missions
Kill 500 Enemies
Complete 3 Sanctuary onslaught waves
Complete 5 scans with Cephalon Simaris

Guess which ones I've been able to complete?
Every other Act Points you to go and do something that you can definitely set out to do. With the Ayatan act you had to be sitting on unsocketed ayatans or get really lucky, especially because the act dropped after Maroo had her reset (I did my run before Wolf dropped) and I think will refresh before then.

Suggested Solutions:

Drop this act from future rotations. (Personal choice)
Buff Ayatan generation
Decrease the number of ayatan statues needed to socket.
Make Ayatans purchasable with plat (worst option, but I'd be able to do it)

This is the one act that I have seen and felt was simply unfair. I have a better shot at capturing or killing a Hydrolyst (a 5000 rep act) than I do completing this act.

Other than this act I'm very much enjoying the update and LOVE Nora's voice. 

23 hours ago, NekroArts said:

Is Arbitration not an option for you?

Ran arbitration 3 times since nightwave dropped

first time up to second wave: 1 statue; 1 endo reward

second time up to second wave: endo; endo

third time up to third wave; endo; endo; endo

1 statue out of 7 possibilities. I know, rng is a cruel companion but that is exactly what it is, A rng challenge is not a challenge, where is the skill required in doing it? You're are either lucky to get statues non stop or you risk to waste time in arbitration. Call me old fashion or picky but I believe a challenge should have a clear goal that should test my skills and not my luck/wallet.

Seconded. This act just plain sucks.

Every other act depends on ability or gameplay, but 5 ayatan statues is just pure RNG.

I started the weekend with 4 of them, I still have 4. Arbitration seems to want me to play as Titania with the Furis, then doesn't give me an ayatan anyway (after never giving anything else previously). Every other mission just isn't dropping them (though I now have most of my frame fighter roster sorted).

If I'd know this was coming I'd have stashed them in the preceding weeks, something I'll certainly do now.

Could we get a list of any more of this kind of dice roll acts so we can save up for them?

Or, preferably, never do this again.

Rest of the new nightwave alerts is great. Just this one duff act letting it down.