The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Orokin Derelict Trees & Crashes

CitizenV

I've been running a few OD Exterminates with a friend and we have been experiencing frequent and reproducible hardware failure related crashes. It happens repeatedly to both of us, with different specific rooms. I'm not sure if it's directly caused by the trees in the room, but the two rooms that crash us both have rather large trees and lots of branches in them. I can't get a good look at them because I crash every time :s.

I'm running with all effects turned off and textures on low.

Yay I'm not the only one.  These missions are completely unplayable to me.  It just sends me to the generic Hardware failure link  and finally my desktop told me my video driver stopped responding and then recovered. It's every mission now, I don't know if it's a specific room or not.

I came here to make a thread on this myself, since I just crashed for the 4-5th time today/night. And only when doing Orokin Derelicts.

This sucks. Cause the game doesn't just crash, my whole damn pc restarts itself....

Get rid of the multilayer crap or whatever you guys implemented and/or tweak Oro Dere some. 

Even taking into consideration it's open beta, I'm still annoyed, just bought plats too but can't enjoy the new voids  :(

Going to bed now.

Good luck to everyone.

I crash basically every Derelict mission type I've tried. Last time I lasted all the way to the extraction after downing Golem before it triggered. I have an nVidia card - a GTX780 - and this is the only tileset that causes issues for me. MSI Afterburner tells me the card temperature never went above 55 Celsius and max GPU usage peaked at 75%.

It's getting pretty annoying how I basically can't even set foot into the new tileset, or I risk throwing all the rewards away even if I can reconnect to the game.

Crashed in the big circle room with bigass tree in the middle while running Derelict Survival - Repeated 2 times and both times crashed in the same place. 

Running Windows 7 64 bit and DirectX 11 (i doubt that naming system specs will change anything, because a lot of people are having this issue - could be a 64 bit version problem? ) 

I get crashes in OD derelict missions as well. I've never had any issue before, and it happens every time. I'll try turning off DX11, but that's not an acceptable solution. :)

Still doing it, in the rooms with the big trees, with latest update.

Edited by Mr.Dan

I am also having this Orokin Derelict crashing problem as well whenever I started any OD mission. To make it worst, whenever it crashes, it won't let me play Warframe anymore because Steam thinks that Warframe is still running and I have no choice but to reset the computer to play Warframe again.

Edited by No1Bot