Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A gradual learning curve for hunting in plains of eidolon

mega_lova_nia

Im probably too late for this but i think we should have a some sort of story introduction which has a mini tutorial implemented about hunting the sentient creatures of eidolon. The transition between saya's vigil and the player meeting onkko for the first time is too rough and without any help from veteran players, new operators who have just finished the war within wouldn't know where to meet onkko in the first place. Even if they do meet them, i think it would also help if they are given a mini story mode about vomvalysts and eidolons because, again, without observing or help from veterans, new players wouldn't even know they can farm cores from shooting vomvalysts with their amps except from trial and error.

There is a tutorial.

His name is Teralyst.

I agree that there should something that clues you in from Vomvalyst Cores, but otherwise this feels like an element of the game that should seem mysterious and almost impossible to overcome at first.

but defeating the teralyst still needs a good amp, which sometimes require tier 2/3 parts which needs standing to be unlocked, but to do that, they need to farm vomalysts or eidolons, and to do that they need to either get better amps or be recruited by willing vets to do so. Does this mean that new players are technically stuck in a semi vicious loop, and wouldn't it be better if there are easier ways or mechanics so that new operators could enjoy void mode without it being in a cyclical madness like that like easier bounties for void mode or something?

On 2019-03-03 at 4:49 PM, Loza03 said:

There is a tutorial.

His name is Teralyst.

I agree that there should something that clues you in from Vomvalyst Cores, but otherwise this feels like an element of the game that should seem mysterious and almost impossible to overcome at first.

Listen to Onkho's words... He literally tells you what to do. It may be discrete but these are skills gamers need to pick up!