Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to improve wolf creds

(XBOX)DA ZACHYZACHY

Nightwave is under a lot of fire for not rewarding newer players enough. Here’s my fix:

Resources to be added to the wolf credit shop to buy for wolf creds. This would allow new players to buy resources that can no longer be provided by alerts

Every teir should reward 10000 credits, 10 wolf creds on top of the reward already there. Would allow new players to get credits that cannot be provided by alerts

On the other hand this system is an amazing improvement over alerts and my only wish is really that you don’t bring alerts back. These challenges are fun and rewarding and to tell you the truth, a big reason why I’ve gotten back into warframe 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)DA ZACHYZACHY said:

On the other hand this system is an amazing improvement over alerts and my only wish is really that you don’t bring alerts back. These challenges are fun and rewarding and to tell you the truth, a big reason why I’ve gotten back into warframe 

I disagree with this assertion. I don't see Nightwave as an improvement on Alerts. I see it as an entirely new system which has nothing to do with alerts sans a few rare rewards and should have been an addition to the old system, not a replacement of it. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with Nightwave that I can't lay with other parts of the game, but it displaced a system that it honestly hasn't even bothered trying to replace.

You will never have enough wolf cred if you are a new player coz you want to trade for alternate helmets and potatoes which are expensive (35 and 75 cred each). A sensible new player would never spend wolf cred on something can be farmed rather easily in game.