Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Unairu Wisp Visibility

ACESTHETIC

Really need better visibility for Unairu Wisp since it is just a pain trying to find such a small thing in an explosion of colors in a Trido hunt. Make it glowing, shoot up a flare and wave flags or automatically add it to inventory or something idk. But it shouldn't be an excruciating easter egg hunt in the middle of a Trido where time is of the essence.

I feel it should just be replaced with a large radial shockwave that gives the buff to all players in the nearby area. I hate how finnicky the wisp is when on sloped surfaces or when near players with vacuum equipped.

Edited by OmegaZero633
  • Like 2

It would be great if the DE took advantage of Cetus rework to improve the visibility of Unairu Wisp. This could be done by giving an energy aura with the same color as that used by the operator or simply allowing Wisp to shine so that it could be easily seen by the players.

An alternative would be a total rework of the skill, allowing the operator with the Unairu school to throw the Void Blast directly at his companions for damage buff purposes, still remaining his option to use a Void Blast charged to give the buff on himself.

I really hope someone in DE will enjoy the rework of Cetus (lighting and lawn) to review this ability Unairu.