Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the love of Lotus, fix or remove PoE sorties.

RobWasHere

I 5x prefer Lua spy sortie over than those.

-Very long loading times just for max 3-5 min mission
-Frequent host migrations breaking the missions completely
-Host migration switches stage to a different one but marker stays in place
-Enemies not spawning
-If game decide to make multiple stages, they can not appear at all
-It is possible to reconnect to the same team you left, resulting broken marker and/or timer
-Caches can not spawn
-Marker sometimes indicate the cave, but not the entrance forcing you to blindly search for correct entrance
-Assasination target wont spawn
-Excessive damage of Bolkors can decimate the console in seconds if it rolls phys or element enhancement

Please fix them or remove them from pool. The most buggy mission type right now, unless you play solo.

Edited by RobWasHere

Host migrations need a lot of fixing, but... I haven't had those other issues so far.

For the cave entrance, that's a problem with POE bounties in general, and I wouldn't consider it a substantial issue. After a while, you'll know the plains well enough to know where the cave is and where to get in. There are very few entrances that are outside the mission zone, too. afaik just one.

They do need a bit of polish, though, like how it starts an extra mission as the mission ends. IMO, it should tell you you're done and have you move to the cetus door to end the mission, like a normal mission end, just booting you back to campship rather than cetus.