Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnected From Xbox Live. FIX

(XBOX)NuKe modder

Before you continue to read this. This is issue fix is just for "Xbox One" players.

But if you're a xbox player & you are having this issue where you would get disconnected from any mission or free roam, or on any planet, and then sent back to orbiter then you would get a message saying (Disconnected from xbox live.) or even kicked off the game itself. Then this might help you out with issue.

1. Check your connection to see if you are actually disconnected from the internet / wifi itself on your console.

(If you are not disconnected from the wifi on your xbox, then don't worry about this at all.)

"Credit goes to: Master Isaac7"

2. Go to "My games & apps",
    Go to the game that you're having issues with, expl. "Warframe", Then press the button that has 2 pages on it (left side of the start button.)

Go to "Saved Data", then delete everything in there. (This will not delete any thing on your warframe account, it would just get rid of that cache & then reinstall/ update it.)

Then just start up warframe again.
    (why this might help is because your saved cache can sometimes get corrupted and cause issue with the game, "Game Freezing, Game Crashing, Multiplayer connection issues, ect.")

3. Delete the game & then reinstall it.

4. Hard reset the console and then power it back up and wait until the green screen is gone, then start up warframe.

5. Restart your router or modem, then wait until you get connected back to the internet / wifi on your xbox, then start up warframe.

6. Check your Nat Type. See if it's "Open", if it's not open then you will haft to call your Internet Service Provider (ISP). and ask them to open these specific ports for your xbox.

• Port 88
  • Port 3074
  • Port 53
  • Port 80
  • Port 500
  • Port 3544
  • Port 4500

and if that doesn't work, then you will haft to call them again, to fix the problem with the ports or something related with that.

7. if you use "IPv4 & IPv6", then you will haft to disable IPv6 through your router's website, or you will haft to call your (ISP) to do it for ya.
(This has also been pretty effective lately for some-most people.)

If none of these work, then I will try to get this updated as much as possible so you can try to fix your warframe issue, when it comes to this old dumb bug.
(I would recommend you do the second one at most, because I had this issue to the point where it was completely unplayable for a few weeks, until I found this way. and I haven't had this issue for a bit now.)

Edited by (XB1)NuKe modder

2 hours ago, (XB1)XYZ RUMBEL said:

I dont have the time to reinstall the game. It would take days to get all the updates. There must be a better way. I will ask DE. Oh, i forgot, they dont have any solution. Hmm

Well, if you don't have the time to reinstall the game and it's updates, Then that is mainly a personal issue that I can't help you with because you're not defining why you don't have the time to do so.
Sorry.

Edited by (XB1)NuKe modder

I tried all your above described things a half year ago , except the reinstall.  I dont think that a reinstall solves this xbl problem . Ther are many players out there who did the reinstall with no luck. I read about it since the problem started with chimera update. But hey, if it works for you , then cheers.  

I have one last thing you can do. Check your internet on your xbox. and if you use "ipv4 & ipv6" then you will have to either disable the ipv6 or call your (isp) to do it. This is pretty effective for some-most players.
The reason why to disable your ipv6 is because, ipv6 can cause connection issues like this, and actually break the connection to the game itself.

Thanks for the infos, but as i said in another thread , i disabled ipv6 on my router. The only thing that works for about 2 or 3 hours is a complete router and xbox reset, whatever that means. I got no clue. Maybe the technique nerds can build up a theory that can help me. I tried out some DE support tickets, but they didnt reply to them, whatever this means.  Maybe they know the problem and dont want to talk about it ?

I think they really dont care about a few freaks like me, as long as their business machine is running.