The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Void Fissure Missions Laggy

(PSN)SPH03N1X

Every relic mission I've done today has been lagging... BADLY.  Frame rates were nonexistent. I went into 2 different Interception missions and when the round was over, the lag began.  To the point of freezing entirely.  The countdown to select a reward took 15-20 seconds, when it should only take 5.  I couldn't select a reward because the game froze.  I was instantly taken to the "Battle or Extract" screen and even after selecting "Extract", it took 5 minutes to "Update Account Information".  My Frame was still standing in the mission being shot, long after I selected "Extract".

I don't know what reward I received, the relic wasn't returned to my inventory, and the whole thing was just a frustrating experience.  I even tried checking my connection, resetting my connection, and resetting the game. It never fails.  If I try to complete a Void Fissure Mission, it lags out EVERY. TIME.

I'm getting the exact same problem in today's sorties 3 interception mission, I was in solo invite only mode, then once I hit 100% capture on all the towers and got the kill remaining enemies stage my frames dropped to 1 per second, the only way I was able to complete the mission was to use zenurik void dash and arcane to kill enough to trigger the 15 second count down, but the problems didn't stop there, once all are dead frames  return to normal and then it happens again at end of wave 2, but the worst part is the screen gets stuck in updating account please wait. Please fix this ASAP DE! 

Edited by (PS4)FeFiFoeFlo

DE PLZ!

Can someone just acknowledge the bug? Why do PS4 bug reports just go by the wayside? 

I've been complaining about the "failed to join session" on the first match after starting the game application for years now and its never been acknowledged bye DE once, nor has a fix even apparently been attempted.

On 2019-03-11 at 9:35 AM, (PS4)Syntactycal said:

DE PLZ!

Can someone just acknowledge the bug? Why do PS4 bug reports just go by the wayside? 

I've been complaining about the "failed to join session" on the first match after starting the game application for years now and its never been acknowledged bye DE once, nor has a fix even apparently been attempted.

Same here, that framerate/lag bug or whatever it is is still happening. Also I get the same first mission on the start of the app fail to join bug also when joining a public match.

DE? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?