Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller on PC not working

ProtegeMikey

Logged in this morning to check baro everything was fine. Logged in a few min ago and now my controller wont respond at all in game. Its hooked up the drivers are fine it works other places just in warframe it wont respond. I guess the hotfix broke it? 

I believe DE said you have to reset to default controls to fix this.

• I have a XB1 controller. I made it work after resetting to default a couple of times.

Yes, I assume everyone has tried this. Verifying the download cache might help.

Edited by krc473

26 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I believe DE said you have to reset to default controls to fix this.

• I have a XB1 controller. I made it work after resetting to default a couple of times.

Yes, I assume everyone has tried this. Verifying the download cache might help.

Thank you. Verifying the download cache and resetting controller settings to default multiple times seemed to work.

Edit: ok, no it didn't.

Edited by fortheloveofjiil

In reference to this and my previous posts. It seems there is some sort of negative correlation with classic controller types (Xbox & PlayStation) and Steam controller issues. Once something is rectified with one the other seems to suffer. Are they really so different? Also, does anyone else have an issue with using the “B” or “O” buttons for doing melee attacks after the mainline update? I’ve tried the toggle to use melee with the fire trigger and that didn’t work either. It’s a shame I can’t see all the hard work that went into melee 2.9

1 hour ago, fortheloveofjiil said:

My controller is working again. If anyone is still having issues, try optimizing the download cache. 

It doesn't work for me.  T_T

Edit: It works, by completely closing Steam
 as it was mentioned in this post.

Edited by CrossMind
Solve

Same here! Use the X-Box one controller and it isn't, but none of the help worked for me! 😞 Does anyone have any other ideas or tips?  

Edited by Mystic.Zoya
tried optimizing and verify in the Launcher again and now it works, Thank you

7 hours ago, CrossMind said:

It doesn't work for me.  T_T

Edit: It works, by completely closing Steam
 as it was mentioned in this post.

Just an update for me too. I did the whole close Steam and start over. It worked for me too. My controller is back in action again!

I have a hunch that it may have something to do with the fact that I wasn't up to date on Steam. Or maybe that's just pure speculation.

Happy to be back in action and not playing like a total pleb on Keyboard alone anymore.