The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutagen Is A Little Over-Rare Now.

Llyssa

No. In fact, the two game breaking things that have happened in this update. First being the Zoom/Run bug, and the Mutagen being locked on the new tilesets. Everything else is very minor campared to these two things. Not being able to zoom or shoot while running just breaks everyones play styles and can kill new characters, but this will be fixed. The Mutagen issue is something they thought may keep people going back to the new tile set, one probelm, they did not think it through at all.

When they lock a resource that is needed by everyone to research/craft things and they lock it behind a farm wall, they have opened a very big bad can of worms, this makes them very suspect of trying to position us (the players) into being so beaten by the farm wall we will have to buy from the market. This does not look good to the gaming community.

Edited by ZeroPhobic

It really feels like there should be some compensation for the missing mutagen drops after this mess.

Illogical removal of a core research material from common planets which leaves me with no reason to run those besides a chance to waste time and money on keys that mainly are to work towards a frame i'm not interested in using. Why DE? What do you expect me to do in the meantime? have "fun" aimlessly smashing containers and opening lockers on planets with materials I don't need just to access the much needed mutagen samples again?

Was there really a need for a secondary speedbump in the already slow research?

Given how hard these things were to get even before, now they should basically rain down from the ceiling during the derelict missions. Seriously, in 3 derelict runs I've managed to aquire a grand total of ONE(!) mutagen sample. And I did certainly break every damn box, since that's why you're there in the first place.

WTF DE... WTF

Given how hard these things were to get even before, now they should basically rain down from the ceiling during the derelict missions. Seriously, in 3 derelict runs I've managed to aquire a grand total of ONE(!) mutagen sample. And I did certainly break every damn box, since that's why you're there in the first place.

WTF DE... WTF

My one piece of advice, in the current state of things, is that I managed to acquire 6(SIX!) in a single derelict defense to round 10.

Oh yeah. So awesome. 6 down, 280 more to go. Still, it's an improvement over your 1-per-three ratio.

However, defense doesn't appear to give any golem navs at all.