Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Mods For Kestrel Please.

TheCasual

I was thrilled to hear about these new glaive mods, as I have a potatoed kestrel. I figured since they both function in the same way, the mods could be used on either one. However, the glaive mods are only for the actual weapon the Glaive. I already built a Glaive so I can use these and I am leveling it now, but could we make these mods usable on the Kestrel and Glaive? I prefer the way the Kestrel performs, but these new mods make the Glaive far more unique and leave the Kestrel feeling rather bland. 

P.S. The mods Rebound and Quick Return have had their effects swapped. I got both mods in game and currently Rebound is adding bounces while Quick Return is adding bounces. At least that's what their descriptions say they are doing. Also, the forum spell check does not recognize Glaive as a properly spelled word.

mh...i thought that kestrel would not even bounce?

i have used it for a while, and i have never noticed the glaive-characteristics like the bounce between enemys, also its arc feels different because it hits rarely enemys on its way back...

so i dont know if glaive-mods would fit for it