Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amalgam Mods applying to Arch Melee (can we keep and extend this to the other AW weapons?)

Oreades

So went to make the new AW weapon and remembered that AW was a thing I enjoy so I went to check my AW loadout and noticed that I had some stuff I'd been working on leveling for MR and double Affinity weekend and all~ I decided to see what mods I had equipped and run some Selacia to finish those off while the finishing was good. I also recalled that I was missing one of the Dual Stat mods so I was digging around trying to figure out which one when I noticed that Amalgam Organ Shatter was registering as an Arch Melee compatible mod. 

My initial thought and what it probably is, is a bug especially when the other Amalgam mods don't correlate to any of the other AW loadouts. 

That said If the Amalgam mods worked on all the AW gear that would be OMGWTFBBQ awesome and technically thematically viable. Did I forget to mention OMGWTFBBQ AWESOME? Cause it totally would be.  Cause AW could use some additional mod love something awful and the Amalgam mods would go a fair bit to scratching that itch. 

Edited by Oreades

too bad AW-melee isn't useable in normal gameplay...yet... beside that, the mods 'charged attack speed' isn't really of much use to AW-melees and the 85% crit dmg is less than the 110% of the 'bleeding edge' mod. ofc, using both would still be an option (not that i have the free slot to put it in though). but i guess it was an accident anyway and will be removed.