Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis "Kill 25 Moa/Osprey" Bounty Stage problem

Baldur

Hey, don't know if this has been discussed much but I've just failed a bounty at one of these "Kill 25 Moa/Osprey" stages for the 5th time in a row. When this objective pops it means I fail the bounty.

I kill everything in the area as fast as it spawns in the objective area & leave the reinforcement beacons up to get more spawns & I still only get, like, 18/25 of the enemy type in the alloted time.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Is DE aware? Because this is getting to the point where I'm just gonna head back to Fortuna if a stage with this objective pops from now on. Can we up the spawn rate of the target enemy or something?

Edited by Baldur

3 hours ago, gelignite4 said:

Except now those bounty stages are tied to a specific location so running around the map leads to "abandoning objective" messages and subsequent failure.

Yup, this is stupid and broken. We should be removing objective boundaries in POE, not adding them to Vallis.

But, it's just another cell in the big fat pile of cancer that has been post-nightwave Warframe. No fun allowed.

You should fix the title: "Bounty Objective: Watch timer count down until you fail: 5:00...4:59...4:58..." 😉

There are a number of other ones that are pretty much a guaranteed fail, some are on PoE though.

Edited by CedarDpg

1 hour ago, CedarDpg said:

You should fix the title: "Bounty Objective: Watch timer count down until you fail: 5:00...4:59...4:58..." 😉

There are a number of other ones that are pretty much a guaranteed fail, some are on PoE though.

what ones are guaranteed fail on poe?

3 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

what ones are guaranteed fail on poe?

Any of the ones that start off with "Kill enemies in the area" in a cave that are followed by "Defend the area" event outside above the cave. I guess if you have a squad, the tasks can be divvied up, but a lot of times there aren't enough mobs that spawn fast enough and the meter goes to 0% before you can kill stuff to maintain it.