Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help

AnibalPlays

Question

HI, good morning/ evening/ night. I don´t know what to do because I don´t have a good pc, and for that I can´t complete Cetus missions and if I don´t complete that missions I can´t go to Mars and if I can´t go to Mars I will can´t go to another planets. So I can´t complete my adventure in this game. I don´t know if there´s gonna be a new update to help people with my problems. PLS HELP.

(Sorry For My English)

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, AnibalPlays said:

I don´t have a good pc, and for that I can´t complete Cetus missions

Can you run Cetus / PoE not at all, or "just" very poorly?

Have you tried turning your resolution down (there's a custom slider in the options), along with all other graphics settings?

hace 1 hora, AnibalPlays dijo:

HI, good morning/ evening/ night. I don´t know what to do because I don´t have a good pc, and for that I can´t complete Cetus missions and if I don´t complete that missions I can´t go to Mars and if I can´t go to Mars I will can´t go to another planets. So I can´t complete my adventure in this game. I don´t know if there´s gonna be a new update to help people with my problems. PLS HELP.

(Sorry For My English)

No ... its not gonna be an "update" for that .... you dont have the minimun requierements for the game , its your fault/problem .

Try updating your graphics, hard drive and ram drivers, it's tedious, takes about four hours to learn and do, but it's fixed a lot of my problems!

Only reason why I say it takes four hours is because of the time it took for me to learn, and then find where to get drivers. Usually from the manufacturer. Although there is some third party software that can do it too.

It'll take less time afterwards.

Edited by Sunai_Moonswing

I believe the devs just increased the minimum spec requirements of the game, and are continuing to increase the requirements to run the game well as they are working on making it look better. You're really going to have to do some heavy tweaking to the game settings depending on just what hardware your PC has, and I would probably recommend saving up to build a PC if you want to be able to play the game and enjoy it in the long run. Cetus is pretty intensive, but Fortuna is even more intensive, and my 4 year old gaming laptop that used to run max settings now has to run medium to low settings. If you're tight for money, I'd imagine you could build a pc from some older gen hardware that would be selling for much cheaper on ebay, and still be able to run warframe quite well.