Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

this god damned junction

RanteWF

this is getting ridiculous, this jupiter junction is absolute horse S#&$e. ive been here for 2 hours so far trying to kill this *@##$ valkyr, C*** wont ever die nor even drop a sliver of her health. 

ive read a couple forums about this junction saying "yeah nah man just use volts shock stun, makes it easy, stuns the *@##$ and you can just melee her" GUESS WHAT BUCKO.

YA #*!%ING CANT,  they said if you stun her and "close the gap" you can start meleeing her, HAH NOPE THAT AINT IT CHIEF. 

i have a melee mod yeh that already gives +120% damage done, i got me volt max rank with flow 4/5 redirection 6/10 vitality 5/10 and fast deflection 3/5.

i heard from MANY people that vitality redirection and flow is one of the bit more necesairy mods. so i use them. ive used them for most of my junctions.

im really pissed i know and i should calm down but this is just ridiculous i get one tapped by her smg's for no bloody reason. i just dont know what to do. im kind of softlocked i believe, cause i want to get the parts for a new and better melee, i need to get to jupiter for it cant get to upiter cause this bish. please for the love of god i need help with this S#&$e

Welcome to the forums tenno. I do understand the frustration but who said you can just melee her ?

I mean valkyr is totaly the frame you dont want to melee man she just goes god mode in close quarter !

You can also cheese them easely with an ignis and punchtrought straight from the two pilar in the entrance and shoot her trought them.

Edited by trunks013

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

...do you have a Mag?

'cause if you do, do a Duration & Strength build for it, load in, pop it on her as soon as you can and just shoot the Hek out of her.  

mate, i barely know half of what you just said, i have 30 hrs in the game ye but that doesnt mean i know jack 😕

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

Welcome to the forums tenno. I do understand the frustration but who said you can just melee her ?

I mean valkyr is totaly the frame you dont want to melee man she just goes god mode in close quarter !

i looked on another post on this site idk from how long ago but it said to stun lock her and melee and keep doing that.

I used Excalibur's radial blind over and over again.

First I deployed a specter. Then I dropped an energy pad and got my energy up all the way.

Then i just attacked him with radial blind / melee attacks and between that and the specter killed him.

You get specter blue prints from successful rescue missions.

Edited by (XB1)Dredd1973

Just now, (XB1)Dredd1973 said:

I used Excalibur's radial blind over and over again.

First I deployed a specter. Then I dropped an energy pad and got my energy up all the way.

Then i just attacked him with radial blind and between that and the specter killed him.

i. have. volt. not to be mean but i said it in the post i only have volt and getting a different frame is just too expencive.

5 minutes ago, RanteWF said:

mate, i barely know half of what you just said, i have 30 hrs in the game ye but that doesnt mean i know jack 😕

allright you need to understand mag will always tell you that the solution is actualy Mag she is the way she is and we like her like that ^.^ 

So you have volt which is quite a good solution for the camping method i told you about just use your electric wall and shoot trought it ^.^ 

What are your weapons tenno ?

Edited by trunks013

1 minute ago, RanteWF said:

i. have. volt. not to be mean but i said it in the post i only have volt and getting a different frame is just too expencive.

Add me in game, I'll get you a Mag.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mag

The specific ability I mention absorbs incoming and outgoing damage, so when you drop it on the Specter, it locks her in place and takes any damage and redirects it at her.  (as long as it's a bullet or projectile)

If you mod the Warframe for Duration, that means she'll be locked down longer.  If you mod it for Strength, that means any damage coming into the bubble is amplified.

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

allright you need to understand mag will always tell you that the solution is actualy Mag she is the way she is and we like her like that ^.^ 

-snip-

😛

Actually, I acknowledge there are other 'frames "that do it better" I simply offer advice based on my knowledge and experience.  I have never said "Mag is perfect for everything, everywhere!"  (at least not seriously) 

7 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

So you have volt wich is quite a good solution for the camping method i told you about just use your electric wall and shoot trought it ^.^ 

What are your weapons tenno ?

i have 2 primairy's 2 secondairy's and 1 melee but need to get to jupiter to get a second one.

primairys: KARAK and MK1 braton.

secondairys kraken and lato

melee: mk1 bo

Edited by RanteWF

6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Add me in game, I'll get you a Mag.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mag

The specific ability I mention absorbs incoming and outgoing damage, so when you drop it on the Specter, it locks her in place and takes any damage and redirects it at her.  (as long as it's a bullet or projectile)

If you mod the Warframe for Duration, that means she'll be locked down longer.  If you mod it for Strength, that means any damage coming into the bubble is amplified.

😛

Actually, I acknowledge there are other 'frames "that do it better" I simply offer advice based on my knowledge and experience.  I have never said "Mag is perfect for everything, everywhere!"  (at least not seriously) 

im probably mentally focked. this is just confusing to me. and also i prefer not to get handouts really makes me feel like im terrible. and one thing that bothers me a heck ton aswell is. if i get a new frame i need to level he/she/it up again it already took me ages for volt. and i sacrificed 100K on nekros to get him (but need derelict keys to kill... liphen was it?)

im just in a steep hot mess atm, maybe doesnt help that its 1:31 AM and i have work tomorrow 😕 

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Dredd1973 said:

Well......

Not to be mean - you may have to grind the parts of the star chart you have unlocked until you get the resources built up to get a frame you can actually clear that junction with.

isnt it quite "problematic" to actively NEED a new frame to even get further into the game?! it also takes forever to level that character to get the right items n stuff, im not saying it isnt pay 2 win but its really emphasizing on it if i think about it

8 minutes ago, RanteWF said:

im probably mentally focked. this is just confusing to me. and also i prefer not to get handouts really makes me feel like im terrible. and one thing that bothers me a heck ton aswell is. if i get a new frame i need to level he/she/it up again it already took me ages for volt. and i sacrificed 100K on nekros to get him (but need derelict keys to kill... liphen was it?)

im just in a steep hot mess atm, maybe doesnt help that its 1:31 AM and i have work tomorrow 😕 

I understand how you feel, on all points lol I'm bad about gifting things to people, simply because I'm in a position to do so at the time.

Anyway, I did a quick Google on the Jupitor Junction, per the wiki, it says that your Volt's Discharge ability is supposed to stun her, but it doesn't suggest using Melee to finish her off.  

Valkyr relies on her armor, and that carries over to the Specter IIRC, I would suggest using trunks tactic of staying behind your shield but also use the Discharge ability to give you breathing room. 

The weapons you listed are decent for the content you're running, but what kind of mods do you have on them?  Have you ranked up those mods at all?

P.S., yeah, sleeping might be a good idea before giving this another go.  It can be time consuming dealing with the Junctions on newer accounts.

Edited by MagPrime

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I understand how you feel, on all points lol I'm bad about gifting things to people, simply because I'm in a position to do so at the time.

Anyway, I did a quick Google on the Jupitor Junction, per the wiki, it says that your Volt's Discharge ability is supposed to stun her, but it doesn't suggest using Melee to finish her off.  

Valkyr relies on her armor, and that carries over to the Specter IIRC, I would suggest using trunks tactic of staying behind your shield but also use the Discharge ability to give you breathing room. 

The weapons you listed are decent for the content you're running, but what kind of mods do you have on them?  Have you ranked up those mods at all?

if i shoot her i need to reload instantly again and BAM! shields back. regaining energy aswell just takes forever for me aswell

anyways the mods on my guns

karak lvl 28 : Piercing hit 2/5 fasthands 5/5 seration 7/10 speedtrigger 3/5 ammo drum 0/5 all non flawed

bk1-braton lvl 26 : exactly the same but without the ammo drum and piercing hit all non flawed

lato lvl 24 : hornet strike 4/10 trick mag 0/5 pistol gambit 0/5 quickdraw 5/5 all non flawed

kraken lvl 28: hornet strike 4/10 trick mag 0/5 pistol gambit 0/5 quickdraw 5/5 all non flawed

edit: forgot the melee.

mk1-bo lvl 30: north wind 0/5 reach 0/3 sundering strike 0/5 melee prowess 0/5 fury 4/5 pressure poinr 5/5 all non flawed

edit 2 cause im just an imbecile. i am trying to sell stuff for titanium cause i just need that double slot thing for my frame (instead of 30 slots 60)

Edited by RanteWF

4 minutes ago, RanteWF said:

if i shoot her i need to reload instantly again and BAM! shields back. regaining energy aswell just takes forever for me aswell

anyways the mods on my guns

karak lvl 28 : Piercing hit 2/5 fasthands 5/5 seration 7/10 speedtrigger 3/5 ammo drum 0/5 all non flawed

bk1-braton lvl 26 : exactly the same but without the ammo drum and piercing hit all non flawed

lato: hornet strike 4/10 trick mag 0/5 pistol gambit 0/5 quickdraw 5/5 all non flawed

kraken hornet strike 4/10 trick mag 0/5 pistol gambit 0/5 quickdraw 5/5 all non flawed

Ah, yeah, you should finish leveling up your guns and up your mods as well.  You aren't getting the damage output you need because of that.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Ah, yeah, you should finish leveling up your guns and up your mods as well.  You aren't getting the damage output you need because of that.

no money no endo cause i already upgraded a fck ton i nearly have my guns max leveled but i know already that im not gonna have enough upgrade slots wich pisses me off. its like the game is nearly forcing me to start buying platinum or try to sell stuff that nobody wants

no money no endo cause i already upgraded a fck ton i nearly have my guns max leveled but i know already that im not gonna have enough upgrade slots wich pisses me off. its like the game is nearly forcing me to start buying platinum or try to sell stuff that nobody wants

Go into your Inventory, sell spare blueprints.  You wind up with a lot when you farm bosses, same for duplicate mods.

And what do you mean by upgrade slots?

Talk to experienced players, they can help you navigate playing without buying plat.  

But, as to your weapons, I wouldn't use Karak against Valkyr due to it's primary damage type being impact, which is good against shields.  The MK-1 Braton has a primary damage type of slash, which would be better.

You're going to have to do some farming to up your Sawtooth Clip mod and drop it in your MK-1 Braton.  Serration should stay, it's a flat damage boost, Speed Trigger is ok there as well.  

What other Rifle mods do you have available?

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Go into your Inventory, sell spare blueprints.  You wind up with a lot when you farm bosses, same for duplicate mods.

And what do you mean by upgrade slots?

Talk to experienced players, they can help you navigate playing without buying plat.  

But, as to your weapons, I wouldn't use Karak against Valkyr due to it's primary damage type being impact, which is good against shields.  The MK-1 Braton has a primary damage type of slash, which would be better.

You're going to have to do some farming to up your Sawtooth Clip mod and drop it in your MK-1 Braton.  Serration should stay, it's a flat damage boost, Speed Trigger is ok there as well.  

What other Rifle mods do you have available?

with slots i mean the capacity thing.

anyways here:

t2bXnfe.jpg

XE4pNQh.jpg

wIuVnwz.jpg

FARTE8h.jpg

all i have

wellp here goes away another 20hrs of useless grinding WOHOOOO! aight imma go to bed its 2am

Downside to Warframe, it's a lot of grinding until you have a decent supply of items.

Add me in game, I don't mind lending a hand with missions.