Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Grineer Voice

SirNerdsAlot5

I noticed the Grineer no longer speak English, or so I thought until I heard one of them scream "Attack!" Of course this was run through a modulator so it wasn't blatant like it use to be. Still why'd you guys slack off on that? You said you were creating an entire language, yet I'm still hearing English.

I noticed the Grineer no longer speak English, or so I thought until I heard one of them scream "Attack!" Of course this was run through a modulator so it wasn't blatant like it use to be. Still why'd you guys slack off on that? You said you were creating an entire language, yet I'm still hearing English.

Where did Grinneer come from? The earth. We've seen different words from different languages being adopted before, why would this be any different? 

Where did Grinneer come from? The earth. We've seen different words from different languages being adopted before, why would this be any different? 

Because they're making an entirely new language. They stated that we wouldn't hear English. So hearing attack straight up with no letter switched around or anything, sounds like someone got lazy with their writing.

They could easily make up from their head some gibberish to replace that "slacking" you're talking about, they weren't slacking, they just wanted Grinneer have some words from english too because that's what earth used to speak mostly.

Who are you to say that the Earth in this universe had English? Or that it follows actual history?

Point is, when people say stuff, I expect exactly that.

That is quite unlikely. And even so, why would they not have earth speaking english?

But nevermind that. They added the similarities to english for purpose, unless you think saying gibberish instead of few english words is too difficult for these guys that they had to resort to such blasphemy worth of a thread.

That is quite unlikely. And even so, why would they not have earth speaking english?

But nevermind that. They added the similarities to english for purpose, unless you think saying gibberish instead of few english words is too difficult for these guys that they had to resort to such blasphemy worth of a thread.

No1 said anything about difficulty.

Yes, it is a completely new language that we devised.  There are some similarities with English such as: "Hut's kle Tenno, aattaaff!" = "It's the Tenno, attack!" and "Faan out!" = "Fan out!".  Obviously their accent will differentiate it from traditional English.

The word for Attack! in Grineer is Aattaaff! which sounds close to English so that is probably what you guys are hearing.

Yes, it is a completely new language that we devised.  There are some similarities with English such as: "Hut's kle Tenno, aattaaff!" = "It's the Tenno, attack!" and "Faan out!" = "Fan out!".  Obviously their accent will differentiate it from traditional English.

The word for Attack! in Grineer is Aattaaff! which sounds close to English so that is probably what you guys are hearing.

Thanks for being the only person who can just post instead of being out to prove someone wrong, or bash their thoughts.

Thanks for being the only person who can just post instead of being out to prove someone wrong, or bash their thoughts.

Hes staff; the only one here who actually knew about the language. Everyone bashed you because you outright bashed DE about them being "lazy" and "slacking off" on the language. You reap what you sow.

Have you guys noticed that the female Grinner speaks alot more english sentences than the male counterparts?
Has it something to do with gender superiority and the fact that the Grineer armada is being lead by two sisters and such?

Oh and i do love the new voices. I just wish that the Giant metalic ostritch of agony ''Corpus walker'' had a sound change, i swear whenever i hear them coming i slit my wrists and bunker myself under my couch.