Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Explosive" Warframe Concept. #clickbait

G-I-D

- - - EXPLOSIONS - - -

is the keyword.

I just had that Idea. Probably somebody else did too like 10 centuries back. But i didn't heard about it so i do not care! High probability tho.

I don't have any ideas for abilities, yet. ( YET! ) But the Passive could be immunity towards self damage.

That'll be all. For now...

From a personal opinion, I feel like explosions should be the theme of a Vauban rework. After all, he is based on a 17th century military engineer renowned for not just his ideas on fortification, but also his military tactics for using a lot of heavy artillery in a tactic that we know as "The Grand Battery". His philosophy even was "More powder, less blood" as in more gun powder, bigger explosions, etc. I actually created a Vauban rework that would turn him into a more historically accurate representation of Sébastien Le Prestre de Vauban with abilities that favored blast damage and better defenses.

On 2019-03-23 at 4:56 AM, GameOrDerp said:

Well?

passive- Blaze- this ability is used to amplify the strength of all the frames attacks by 10%

first ability- explosion kunai- kinda like seeking seeking shuriken but instead a kunai is thrown which on impact detonates and blasts the enemies away.

second ability- C4- the frame lays down a C4 and when touched a huge explosion takes effect destroying them 

third ability- grenade punch- the frame rushes forward and slams the fist into the ground resulting in a explosion that throws enemies away stunning them opening them up to a finisher

fourth ability- retribution- when the frame comes down to a little to no life, using this move amplifies his abilities further and increases his speed to get them out of a tight situation

the first three can be modded for both power and duration

the last can be modded for duration

the third can be modded for speed as well

I haven't got an ability set to provide but I do have an idea for an ability, it's like a second ability.

Nitro Trail - the frame leaves behind a trail of energy as they walk, this trail is flammable and any enemy hit by the frame while this is active are marked and emit their own energy trail as they're walking which is linked to the original trail, upon deactivation this trail is ignited from the frame and it trails back and damages any enemy marked and any caught by the explosion or trail, marked enemies are hit directly and suffer more damage from it, creating bigger explosions upon contact.

16 hours ago, Hunter126 said:

I haven't got an ability set to provide but I do have an idea for an ability, it's like a second ability.

Nitro Trail - the frame leaves behind a trail of energy as they walk, this trail is flammable and any enemy hit by the frame while this is active are marked and emit their own energy trail as they're walking which is linked to the original trail, upon deactivation this trail is ignited from the frame and it trails back and damages any enemy marked and any caught by the explosion or trail, marked enemies are hit directly and suffer more damage from it, creating bigger explosions upon contact.

this is pretty good, but doesnt it seem a bit op or is that just me

On 2019-03-29 at 4:07 AM, (PS4)Neo7590 said:

this is pretty good, but doesnt it seem a bit op or is that just me

well I didn't really come up with the stat damage though the idea is that it gets stronger the longer the trail is. Maybe you should experiment more with warframes if you think this seems too op.

13 hours ago, Hunter126 said:

well I didn't really come up with the stat damage though the idea is that it gets stronger the longer the trail is. Maybe you should experiment more with warframes if you think this seems too op.

oh so it's like blaze dash or something in the focus school, but honestly it is really good