Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

exploiter orb bosses AI pathing. issue

maddragonmaster

ok i have been running exploiter orb solo for a bit well the only thing that is making this fight difficult is the AI pathing the best way i can think of something similar to its AI pathing is like it is a drunken senile spider crab  were it walks to you in order to torch you with its flamethrower forgets your there and then tries to walk over to that coolant lake to try and drink it, or walk over to the mountain like cliff area like it it lost its purse there and the walks in one pathway for the coolant spiders like a goalie completely making it infuriating to try and coral that spider in an area that is better suited to were you can pick off the coolant spiders. and considering that a coolant spider instantly gives the exploiter the coolant the least you can do for us is either allow us to wrangle the spider into a nice open area or just have spiders have pause before releasing the coolant.

I hate when the Exploiter moves up to the Mountain. There was one time where it took a little while for her to ground pound so the Thermia Fractures while she’s on a Mountain and getting cooled off by the Coolant Rankoids from other side of the Mountain. I had a ton of Coolant around from killing the Coolant Spiders around the Area i was in but it took her a long time to do a ground pound. So i do think her Pathing needs fixing

Edited by GPrime96

I think a bigger issue is the coolant spiders. They can cool from pretty far away, don't have much of a windup, and are too far away for reasonable amounts of enemy radar to tell you where they are, never mind the fact that they show up the same as regular enemies despite being completely immune to the vast majority of frame powers.

But, really, exploiter orb is a huge mess, just like eidolons still are.

3 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

I think a bigger issue is the coolant spiders. They can cool from pretty far away, don't have much of a windup, and are too far away for reasonable amounts of enemy radar to tell you where they are, never mind the fact that they show up the same as regular enemies despite being completely immune to the vast majority of frame powers.

But, really, exploiter orb is a huge mess, just like eidolons still are.

agreed. and the running the exploiter fight dozens and dozens of times tend to make these issues more visible.