Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple Combat Mechanics

Alright, I know that I am not the only one who has been thinking, this game has been out for years already and still they have not bothered to make a functionality in the game to where we can choose what shoulder we want to shoot from. If you have a team mate already on the left door using it for cover peeking the corner, you being able to switch your over the shoulder cam to aim down sights so you can take the other door way without issue would be great. 

My idea, to ez swap double tap the aim down sights button to swap angles or double tap reload button. Something would be so easy to just make a double tap feature. But seriously who else would love to be able to swap camera angles over the should like other games allow you?

Only4givenOnce - XBOX ONE

Edited by (XB1)Only4givenOnce
Typo

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Only4givenOnce said:

this game has been out for year already

:facepalm: it's been out for like 6 years...

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Only4givenOnce said:

have not bothered to make a functionality in the game to where we can choose what shoulder we want to shoot from

idk what it is for xbox but for PC you can just press H default button to switch camera sides

and remove the megathread tag, you can't use that, only mods can 

Edited by GinKenshin

4 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

:facepalm: it's been out for like 6 years...

idk what it is for xbox but for PC you can just press H default button to switch camera sides

and remove the megathread tag, you can't use that, only mods can 

Got it and yeah ik 6 years for the game being out... was a typo my bad. 3 hours of sleep posted at work lol.. an removed the mega thread tag

To the OP, Warframe already has had this functionality. If you want to swap your shoulder, rebind one of your inputs on your controller to "Reverse Camera". 

I play on PS4, so I can't speak for XB1, but on PS4 we obviously have that big ole touchpad that by default, can be used as an auxiliary method to operating transference as well as your Warframe powers depending on what you do to it. 

So what I did was take that touch pad and it's  redundant input for transference (click the pad), and replaced it with the "Inspect" function. THEN, I made "Inspect's" old key bind (which is right on d-pad by default) and replaced that with the "Reverse Camera" function.