Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Explosive/LN2 barrels should be throwable

evilChair

What it says in the title. If you can rip out five cubic metres of exploiter orb steel using your warframe, lifting something as silly as a keg o' powder and throwing it much like you throw a condensed thermia canister (complete with the trajectory previes) should absolutely be included in gameplay, with some mechanics such as bonus damage on headthrows or adding a weapon's strongest dmg type by shooting the barrel mid-air. this should also go for corpus ice barrels (example: hitting a dude on the head doubles the damage and the radius, without friendly fire, while adding a base element such as toxin/electric would turn the blast into a viral/magnetic one). Also goes for volatile orokin canisters, of course.

Yay or nay?

• Like 4

I'm gonna be honest, I was thinking this myself while killing that giant arachnid.  Why can't I throw other things in the game?  Like the power cells in excavation, or as the OP suggested, environmental hazards.  Is it pointless, at the moment, yes, but DE has a really bad habit of making these systems and then abandoning them.  It is in their best interest to use their assets as often as they can, someone coded that barrels toss and now it is forever relegated to the Exploiter fight.  That's wasted man-hours and if it keeps up they will hemorrhage money from all of these wasted assets.