Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jupiter Bridge

Valkyr, right?

Well, my advice would be first to try and upgrade your setup. Make sure you've got your mods upgraded and judge any new ones you've acquired.

If that doesn't help you win, then try to keep your distance and keep moving. Valkyr's guns are fairly weak (and, if you keep up your 3's shield and make sure to keep facing her, that should mitigate the damage further). She does have a fairly significant melee weapon however, and when you get her health low enough she'll trigger her 4th ability 'Hysteria' which renders her briefly invulnerable, but locks her into a very powerful melee.  Whilst there is most likely a way to cause her to take damage it involves staying close, and if you have survivability issues that's probably a bad idea. Once she drops it, repeat phase one. Repeat as necessary.

Alternatively, if you're willing to play the long game, acquire a frame that's better suited. Excalibur can oneshot her with a radial blind + a finisher. I don't find that any fun, but if needs must. Plus, he's a good frame to try get your hands on either way. If you want a more conventional fight, try getting Rhino - he has great survivability which could help you win the war of attrition.

I had bought Ivara and used invisibility to throw her for a loop. You could do the same thing with loki. I have also beat her without Ivara using Trinity's Energy Vampire with additional duration as a stun, but any frame that can CC one target will also be viable.

You got this!