Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

door wont open

Oguz19

I was doing spy mission on jupiter amalthea and after I retrieved the first data i couldnt go back because the door i got in just doesn't open its light is green too but nothing worked.

Edited by Oguz19

Doors not opening are often caused by lag.

I suggest you to lower your max ping in the settings to 100 (in the "gameplay" tab I think). Ping that you can raise up back if you don't find squads anymore but at the cost of probably more lag.

Edited by ludo3009

5 hours ago, ludo3009 said:

Doors not opening are often caused by lag.

I suggest you to lower your max ping in the settings to 100 (in the "gameplay" tab I think). Ping that you can raise up back if you don't find squads anymore but at the cost of probably more lag.

i was playing solo

On 2019-03-26 at 6:26 PM, Oguz19 said:

i was playing solo

then, i guess, we can also rule out a host migration which can also lead to such locked doors.

ofc, there still is the most obvious reason for it: the alarm level on the map gone into lockdown... you DID check the map for any yellow consoles, right?

i DO remember being in a room without any console when they initiated the lockdown - it wasn't in a spy mission though and i think they fix this problem soon after too.

Edited by fr4gb4ll

It happened to me (SOLO) twice recently in Phobos - Roche (Regular Exterminate) Farming Plastids, just right when I'm heading to the last door to extraction. Very discouraging.

All enemies killed, no alarms set, green lights door, extraction indicator pointing right at it.

• 4 weeks later...