Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant thralls are super buggy and a ruining the frame for me.

RIOT

please fix

1) pillar wave effect not dealing damage if you're not the host (projectiles still deal damage and work)
2) thralls sometimes don't revert back to enemies and become unkillable after enthrall runs out.
3 the worst one IMO) thralls that are spawned via pillar projectiles do not A) Spawn a pillar on death B) Do not grant bonus health/shields when you reave them C) do not grant overshields when killed by dance macabre, they essentially become useless peashooters that take up your thrall counter cap.

PLEEEASE fix, I really like the idea of revenant, but when a core part of a frame doesn't work it really ruins them.

Yep. Those have been around since the mainline released, and they make revenant's 1 absurdly obnoxious on top of making it weaker. 

Who knows how long they'll stick around until they get fixed though. Rev isn't exactly the most popular kid on the block, so I'm pretty sure DE isn't even aware of these issues, disruptive though they may be (and are). 

7 hours ago, RIOT said:

2) thralls sometimes don't revert back to enemies and become unkillable after enthrall runs out.

I'm also getting this bug where thralls have a chance to be come invulnerable to damage and no longer display the thrall effect over there head. As shown below.

jDuFaeI.jpg

7 hours ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

I get some people in feedback saying they don't see these issues but...

Yeah they exist.

I was also able to replicate this bug. So far I have only been able to get these bugs to occur while not playing in a solo session. When playing solo Revenant seems otherwise okay.
I really hope they fix these bugs soon.

4 hours ago, NEUDRIVER101 said:

I'm also getting this bug where thralls have a chance to be come invulnerable to damage and no longer display the thrall effect over there head. As shown below.

jDuFaeI.jpg

I was also able to replicate this bug. So far I have only been able to get these bugs to occur while not playing in a solo session. When playing solo Revenant seems otherwise okay.
I really hope they fix these bugs soon.

Yeah most of them seem to occur when not hosting. Specifically the pillar contact damage issue never happens when i am hosting but always happens when not.

The pillars getting broken by teammates happens reguardless of being host.

The Gen 2 thrall bugs seemingly happen only when not hosting, when hosting they do always show the thrall effect and can be damaged by revenant.

• 1 month later...

I am also still running into this issue. I was playing an interception mission and the invincible "thralls" were hacking the consoles. I was playing Revenant and no one in my party (including myself) could do any damage to these units. This problem has been around for some time now, but it seems like it's getting worse. It used to just be a couple invincible unmarked thralls every once in a while, but my last mission I estimate I had at lest 3-4 any time I used that ability. 

Revenant is one of my favorite frames and I like the first ability quite a bit when it works.