Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug level crossing

(PSN)goliate_gunz

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my English, I'm only French.

today I wanted to pass my landing 22 so I trained as before each level crossing, I passed the test, so I think it's good I can spend my care without worry.

But when I run the landing, he tells me that the training can take place only once a day, and that I have to wait 24 hours to pass the paliezr (as if I had missed), except I I did that training. And in addition I had completed my training.

'm sorry for my english but it's google my translator

I just want to clarify, that I'm not mistaken, throwing the passage of my landing and I was well in training, which in addition I had succeeded.

Révélation

Je tiens juste a préciser, que je ne me suis pas trompé, en lançant le passage de mon palier et que j'étais bien en entrainement, qui en plus j'avais réussit.

For those who wouldn't understand the 1st post:

He trained for a Mastery Rank, failed a 1st time, then succeeded at the training. When he tried the real Mastery Test, the UI told him "The Training can only happen once in 24hours". (verified with the rewind tool of the PS4: no error, he didn't play the real Mastery Test by mistake when training). The message itself specifies "the Training", and not "Mastery Test" like it does when the Mastery Test is failed: it's a different message.

That's odd. The restriction of 24hours shouldn't apply to the training session. And failing at the training shouldn't affect the Mastery Test itself.

Did closing the game and relaunching it change something?