Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwatch Corps Reaver spawning?

Redemption

Question

So having just complete the defense mission twice fully and using th3 scanner the whole time and helios  I got every nightwatch codex scan... EXCEPT the nightwatch reaver. Can any kind Tenno share their experiences if they are spawning as I've had 0 luck. 9/10 variants done and 0 of the Reaver. If he does spawn maybe let me know which wave and how many in a squad you had as I feel it makes a difference to spawn  types and amount. Thanks people.

20 answers to this question

3 hours ago, NeutuoS said:

I did the misson 10+ times, found none.

Also there are 2 entries for Nightwatch Lancer, the standard one, and the powercell carrier one.

I have 9 complete entries in my codex for nightwatch enemies. i compared it to the wiki and it appears i am only missing the reaver now. I used this as a source https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nightwatch_Corps and someone else ingame who collected all scans when they were here the first time. i think you mean the brunt lancer (melee) and normal lancer with karak wraith/ grinlok.

I managed to find every unit spawning at every wave.

I found Hyekka spawned about 5 waves in onwards.

i found nightwatch manic spawned about 8-9 waves in onwards.

I did once despite scanning see a orange glowing nightwatch powerclaw which I scanned and gave nothing in the codex additional (maybe a bug or a oversight by me but I'm adamant all others were green before it)

but found 0 nightwatch reavers myself during my playthrough of it. I'll try once more later and update if he appears which I am doubtful of.

32 minutes ago, uiop2000 said:

I have encountered a few nightwatch reavers in the mission, but they usually spawned later on and in fewer numbers.

just repeat it for the 3rd time and the scanner was out the whole time. everything was green. not 1 reaver.  Maybe it was a bailiff? does your codex say reaver?

Just now, RedemptionDenied said:

just repeat it for the 3rd time and the scanner was out the whole time. everything was green. not 1 reaver.  Maybe it was a bailiff? does your codex say reaver?

Didn't manage a scan but I did see the nametag of reaver over something.

Just now, RedemptionDenied said:

did you notice if he had a tonkor (grenade launcher) and a big backplate and the ability to jetpack like a helion?

Coulden't really see him in the dark of the map, I'm not entirely certain if I saw one or if the nametag from something else was being shown in the same direction.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Dark_Overlord said:

So you def got the reaver from there?

I don't fully remember. All I can say is everything was red and needed to be scan when I started. After I did a search in the codex and all Night Watch Mobs are complete. Sorry I can't give a 100% confident answer. I plan to do the mission later to help some people and can keep and eye out.

2 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

I don't fully remember. All I can say is everything was red and needed to be scan when I started. After I did a search in the codex and all Night Watch Mobs are complete. Sorry I can't give a 100% confident answer. I plan to do the mission later to help some people and can keep and eye out.

Would you mind looking in your codex if you get a few mins 🙂

1 hour ago, NeutuoS said:

There are 11 nightwatch enemies in total, not 10

Wiki only shows 10 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Dark_Overlord said:

Would you mind looking in your codex if you get a few mins 🙂

I never seen them it seems. I don't even have an unscanned entry its just missing which is why I thought I had them all

4 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Wiki only shows 10 

I never seen them it seems. I don't even have an unscanned entry its just missing which is why I thought I had them all

I think Gorth  Is included in that count (11)

Sadly it looks as though they're not present in the Defense then 😞  Thanks for checking 🙂

2 hours ago, NeutuoS said:

@ZelmenPlease go into your simulacrum, search 'nightwatch', its simple, also read wiki again, they say there are 2 versions of the lancer

Well I'll be damned... Well having played through 3 complete time and a few failed attempts I have not seen this second lancer type in the alert. As well as of course the reaver. This is how my simulcrum menu looks like with nightwatch. so AFAIK (as far as I know) these other 2 scans arent obtainable here currently. 

Can anyone confirm?

ABi1JDn.png