Brak sigmy i oktantis

Achven

Question

Przekroczyłem 500 logowanie. Nie mam sigmy i oktantisa i nie pamiętam żebym kiedyś miał ją do wyboru. Dzisiaj miałem kolejny kamień milowy i jedyne co mi oferowano to wzmacniacze i reaktory lub adapter exilus. Do kogo mam pisać? Wdzięczny byłbym za link.

3 answers to this question

Potwierdzam, że musisz uzbroić się w cierpliwość. :clem:

Ostatni wybór nagród miałeś w ten weekend na swoje 550 logowanie. Były to tylko surowce lub Znak zgodnie z mechaniką nowego systemu Daily Tribute.

For every 50 days between 0 and 1000 days, the player will be presented up to 3 choices based on the original chronological release of each reward (for example, on Day 100, SundialSwordAndBoard Sigma & Octantis won't be available as one of three weapon choices since it was released after SundialPistol Azima, SundialAxe Zenistar, and SundialRifle Zenith).

* Sigil and Resources choices are presented at Days 50, 150, 250, etc.

Na 500. logowanie wybrałeś inną popularną broń i teraz musisz czekać do 700 logowania, aby system pokazał Sigma i Octantis jako nagrodę.

For every 50 days between 0 and 1000 days, the player will be presented up to 3 choices based on the original chronological release of each reward (for example, on Day 100, SundialSwordAndBoard Sigma & Octantis won't be available as one of three weapon choices since it was released after SundialPistol Azima, SundialAxe Zenistar, and SundialRifle Zenith).

• Sigil and Resources choices are presented at Days 50, 150, 250, etc.
  • Primed Mod choices are presented at Days 200, 400, 600, etc.
  • Weapon choices are presented at Days 100, 300, 500, etc.
  • Note that the Lodestar Syandana and the Lodestar Armor Set are staying at Day 800 / 1000 respectively.
  • 700 Days - Sigma & Octantis (Comes with weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst)

W wiki znalazłem informacje, że jest dostępna do wyboru  co 200 dni licząc od 300.  Z twoich informacji jeśli poprawnie mi to translator przetłumaczył, że na 700. Czyli trzeba czekać. Dzieki.

Archived