The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 3!

e119dbb56e99bca2a1c27bbff9852818.jpg

EQUINOX PRIME!
Embrace the balance of duality with Equinox Prime. This harmonious warrior comes with the Stradavar Prime rifle, the Tipedo Prime staff and more!

Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime Blueprints can also be earned in-game through Relics!

Check out the official public drop tables here.

Get the newest Prime gear with Equinox Prime Access and Prime Accessories here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

EquinoxPrime_Accessories_Keyart.thumb.pn

Oberon Prime, Silva & Aegis Prime, and Sybaris Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

Replaced Arbiters of Hexis’ Sacrifice of Sybaris Prime Barrel to Kronen Prime Blade
Replaced Cephalon Suda’s Sacrifice of Oberon Prime Chassis to Chroma Prime Chassis
Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Sybaris Prime Stock to Destreza Prime Handle

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Changes:
As mentioned in our previous Riven Workshop, the Equinox Prime Access which just released brings with it the first in a series of regular Riven disposition tweaks!  A full breakdown of the Riven disposition changes can be found in the Developer Workshop:

Changes:
- Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation!
- Optimized significant performance deterioration when talking to Vent Kids on the Orb Vallis; this was most noticeable during the initial dialogue when starting a K-Drive Race.

Fixes:
- Fixed certain Transmissions encountering a script failure (eg Frohd Bek).
- Fixed custom colors not applying to areas of Equinox.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Optimized significant performance deterioration when talking to Vent Kids on the Orb Vallis; this was most noticeable during the initial dialogue when starting a K-Drive Race

We reeeeally need performance optimization through the rest of Orb Vallis. I don’t see anything else mentioning about making it run better/crash less in these notes. Fractures and Exploiter are about a coin flip of wasting 15+ minutes which is extremely demoralizing, especially considering its a limited time event so its not like we can just put it off until its better like we could for Cetus. 

10 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Hello.

I just bought Equinox Prime Access on Switch, (the $70 one) and it didn't come with the prime accessories.

Can you help me with this issue?

You need to buy the Accessories Pack to get the accessories.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1076427-equinox-prime-access-available-now/?do=findComment&comment=10648256

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula

12 hours ago, (NSW)Tyrael-justice said:

Necesito ayuda, Compre ayer el Acceso Prime de Equinox, y no me aparece absolutamente nada de nada en mi cuenta, ni el personaje ni nada!! pensé por un momento que demoraría en llegar a mi cuenta, pero sin novedad, no se me aplico nada!!

That’s weird. Are you sure you purchased it? Did you get an email from Nintendo confirming the purchase? 

Traducción al español por si no entendiste lo que dije.: ¿Seguro que lo has comprado? ¿Recibiste un correo electrónico de Nintendo confirmando la compra?