Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Retexturizing warframes

Shidonia

How do you feel about some of the old warframes and their textures compared to the new latest frames? 

There were some frames received a pimp my ride type of retextured. And the results were imo at least, pretty good. 

How do you feel of them and which vanilla frames you would like to see got a retexture. I want Ash to receive a retexture actually. Some of the old warframes had old orokin alphabet writing details on them rather than metallics compared to today and I actually would like to see them shine or be more prominent on maps like lua and void near specific orokin artifacts or when you latch onto shiny cracks on lua 😛

On 2019-04-04 at 12:16 AM, --NPB-Zebaz-- said:

Some old warframes are still missing the PBR treatment such as Rhino, Ash, Ember, Nekros,Mirage etc, hopefully it wont take too long to update them (and their alt helmets too.)
And yes, i also miss the orokin text lol.

Yes exactly coloring on em looks a bit odd compared to recent warframes and obviously they need a look over I like the simplicity in regular designs personally I love scorpion helmet for ash or phoenix for ember wish they were looking more leathery and matte

Edited by Shidonia