Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please fix

harlock5399

4 minutes ago, harlock5399 said:

difficult to kill

Not when you know what you're doing.

4 minutes ago, harlock5399 said:

it has insane health

Not really, it's the damage reduction mechanic. Using high firerate weapons works best.

5 minutes ago, harlock5399 said:

and with the time limit

There isn't a time limit...

extremely difficult

Get better gear, or do some research beforehand.

can you please fix this

If only it was actually broken.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Asphyxxia said:

There isn't a time limit...

This is in regards to the inherent time limit in all missions where if you don't kill any enemies in a certain time period, the mission automatically fails. This is particularly annoying in Lephantis runs (especially Sorties) because much of its first phase is simply waiting for a head to appear out of the ground, while no enemy mooks spawn at all. If you get the wrong Sortie mod Lephantis can become practically unbeatable without top-tier Rivens or an exceedingly meta-built squad, which while possible, is far beyond the difficulty of what Sorties are supposed to involve. 

In regards to OP's base complaints, I agree that Lephantis is a terrible boss which should be changed. Constant invulnerability phases, phases where there isn't even anything to do except wait for the enemy to appear, and then the timer in harder versions makes the fight far from enjoyable. Its second phase is tolerable but the first phase might be the worst boss stage in the whole game.

the lephantis does (or did, i think they finally fix those issues) have some problems, but what you say is that you want to make it even more kindergarten niveau than it already is.

instead, you maybe should re-think your strategy of doing the mission - loadout and skill wise. it's not difficult at all if you know what to do - and if you don't have any frames, weapons or mods for it, you probably should even doing this mission yet. not everything in the game is for new or low ranked player. and ofc, you can do this with a capable team too - even if you only joyriding the whole gig while they do the work... but with this attitude you'll surely run into new trouble soon enough again.

20 hours ago, YUNoJump said:

This is in regards to the inherent time limit in all missions where if you don't kill any enemies

the only 'time limit' i ever had was on lua when i tried the damn ascention halls after killing every last enemy on the map - i'm DE changed this a bit later then by removing this time limit... even when first battled lephantis solo way back and really took quite a while to do it, i never saw this time limit... but, since during the fight there are enemies spawning from those pods, it might be them resetting the timer again.